Pre Season 2022

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice

I've put Martial in my FF team. Got high hopes in this side.

And now I've just realised he won't get a game if Ronaldo comes back, so I'd better take him out :D

Yep decent bit of build up to it as well.

Noticed that they're playing Maguire right and Lindelof left again which is interesting.

Yeah I see that on twitter as well football fans really are idiots sometimes.

The amount of stick that guy gets is crazy and to be getting it from your own fans can't help.

It's like a completely different group of players.

granted it's only pre season.

But the type of football being played is really positive.

Some nice goals especially the build up going quickly from back to front.

Martial, Rashford and Bruno as the front three seems to be gelling quite nicely! If Martial hadn’t flattered to deceive in the past, I would say I would be quite excited about his form.

It is only pre-season but the signs are very promising.

Martial, Rashford and Bruno as the front three seems to be gelling quite nicely! If Martial hadn’t flattered to deceive in the past, I would say I would be quite excited about his form.

It is only pre-season but the signs are very promising.
You mean Martial, Rashford and Sancho ?
Bruno is ok but not impressive in this preseason. Martial seem to like ETH rules. He look very good in this preseason.

dvdb seems a bit of an outsider looking at those vids. Not that you can tell much

Palace score after what was labelled a De Gea howler, Fish sent off

dvdb seems a bit of an outsider looking at those vids. Not that you can tell much

Palace score after what was labelled a De Gea howler, Fish sent off
Yes, De Gea could have done better for there goal. Fish missed the ball than made a rugby tackle, there is no point to do this in preseason but he made his decision. VDB with an assist but no control on the game. He look more like a AM than a Real midfielder. We are still light in this departement.

Last game of the pre season tour tomorrow against Aston Villa.

We have another friendly next weekend against Atletico Madrid in Oslo.

Assume the team will travel back to Manchester after the game tomorrow then have a few days training at Carrington before the game.

Two weeks before the big season opener still lots of questions to be answered but it's good that most of the squad are getting a proper pre season with the new boss.

Last game of the pre season tour tomorrow against Aston Villa.

We have another friendly next weekend against Atletico Madrid in Oslo.

Assume the team will travel back to Manchester after the game tomorrow then have a few days training at Carrington before the game.

Two weeks before the big season opener still lots of questions to be answered but it's good that most of the squad are getting a proper pre season with the new boss.

And Rayo Vallecano ft. Falcao and Bebe at Old Trafford the following day.

Edit: Falcao and Bebe haven't been registered for next season so presume they've moved on.

And Rayo Vallecano ft. Falcao and Bebe at Old Trafford the following day.

Edit: Falcao and Bebe haven't been registered for next season so presume they've moved on.

Not sure what the plan is here because we're playing Atletico in Oslo on the Saturday then Rayo on the Sunday at Old Trafford. Is he going to split the team or send the youth team to Oslo?

As far as I can see Falcao is still a Rayo player has a contract to next season I saw his first goal in a Utd shirt at Old Trafford. Falcao and Di Maria scored in a 2-1 win and De Gea saved a penalty from Baines. It felt like good times were on the horizon that day.

Not sure what the plan is here because we're playing Atletico in Oslo on the Saturday then Rayo on the Sunday at Old Trafford. Is he going to split the team or send the youth team to Oslo?

As far as I can see Falcao is still a Rayo player has a contract to next season I saw his first goal in a Utd shirt at Old Trafford. Falcao and Di Maria scored in a 2-1 win and De Gea saved a penalty from Baines. It felt like good times were on the horizon that day.
It'll probably depend on the pitch which ain't great at the best of times but i'd guess EtH will want to go full strength against Atletico for fear of getting battered(if they are anywhere near full-strength), then any new signing(s)and the remaining squad players starting against Rayo with those that impress putting themselves at the front of the queue to be on the bench for the season opener.

Just going off this, the only website I give the time of day to:

Looks like Sergi Guardiola hasn't registered for this season as well, which is a shame cos the United fans would have been able to alternate their booing between him and Maguire.

10:45 kick off today against Villa.

Ole not taking any chances and fields his strongest team apart from McTom who has a niggle.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back