Pre Season 2022

Have only seen the Sancho goal and Maguire chance.

Rashford on the scoresheet too.

Ahh own goal apparently.

BBC reporting it's a Matty Cash OG.

Just seen it. Yep definitely no arguing against that one! Nice ball over from Sancho and Rashford made a mess of it and got lucky.

Sancho showing he is the player we thought we were buying from the right so far this preseason. Should kill off the Antony rumours when the money can be spent elsewhere.

Enjoyable match on a pitch that held up well despite the conditions. Villa deserved their equaliser on their 2nd half performance but if we'd had Villa's Martinez in goal instead of Paddy Roche we'd probably have won 2-1.

Interesting that LB Telles has not played LB for a minute on tour, playing LCB and today in midfield, obviously with Lisandro in mind, that or EtH doesn't fancy him at LB.

Next stop Oslo.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

De Gea hasn’t done himself an favours there has he

Lovely goal that for the first. Shame they couldn't hold on but I think it does show what the team desperately need. They need a CM to control games and they need another really good attacking option.

Look Rashford and Martial have been good in preseason but those 2 being the starters with no other real options is a real issue.

Rumours a player was dropped because of turning up late twice to team meetings.

It doesn't say who it was, but Varane missed a couple of squads didn't he?

Varane was injured apparently missed 2 games and was only on the bench for the final game, similar story for Garner. Think Shaw was benched for two games as well.

We probably won't ever know if it happened or who the player was.

Squad is back in England now day off today and back to training at Carrington tomorrow all in think the tour went pretty well shame we couldn't have a few more of the new signings with them but Eriksen will join them tomorrow and if he's cleared all his paperwork then Martinez might as well.

60,000 tickets sold already for Sundays' match against Spanish giants Rayo Vallecano.

Only United.

Thought EtH may have taken Garnacho to unleash hell on his former club, but pretty much the squad that was expected.

TRAVELLING SQUAD

Goalkeepers:
David De Gea, Tom Heaton, Matej Kovar.

Defenders:
Diogo Dalot, Ethan Laird, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Tyrell Malacia, Lisandro Martinez, Alex Telles.

Midfielders: Christian Eriksen, Bruno Fernandes, Fred, James Garner, Scott McTominay, Facundo Pellistri, Donny van de Beek.

Forwards: Anthony Elanga, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho.

No AWB or Bailly, mmmm

Or Hannibal

Another one outfield player and I think i've named the starting XI for the match on Sunday. :)

He will be picking two teams for the two games he wants to test their fitness levels so expect the team that starts tomorrow to be close to the starting XI for the opening day the B team will play on Sunday.

He wants some of the players to do full 90 minutes as well.

Think Garnacho might be getting held back until he signs that new deal not ideal but I can see why they do it.

He will be picking two teams for the two games he wants to test their fitness levels so expect the team that starts tomorrow to be close to the starting XI for the opening day the B team will play on Sunday.

He wants some of the players to do full 90 minutes as well.

Think Garnacho might be getting held back until he signs that new deal not ideal but I can see why they do it.

Dangerous, dangerous game.

Dangerous, dangerous game.

Sadly this is how it’s done you are either in or you’re not this kids rep has blown up and he needs to commit to the club now if he doesn’t the club shouldn‘t give him the platform.

He’s training with the squad and I expect it will be resolved.

Sadly this is how it’s done you are either in or you’re not this kids rep has blown up and he needs to commit to the club now if he doesn’t the club shouldn‘t give him the platform.

He’s training with the squad and I expect it will be resolved.

I don't think what you've suggested might be happening is happening, Pellistri, Amad and Chong are all ahead of Garnacho in the pecking order at the moment and EtH is giving those 3 any minutes available to show him, or not, that they should stay at the club, go back out on loan, or in the case of Chong probably, be moved on.

Garnacho has only just turned 18 this month and will be allowed to develop at his own pace in and around the first-team squad, and the club can do that because he's still tied to the club for the next two years. Don't recall too much noise if any from his agent apart from stuff you'd expect.

I don't think what you've suggested might be happening is happening, Pellistri, Amad and Chong are all ahead of Garnacho in the pecking order at the moment and EtH is giving those 3 any minutes available to show him, or not, that they should stay at the club, go back out on loan, or in the case of Chong probably, be moved on.

Garnacho has only just turned 18 this month and will be allowed to develop at his own pace in and around the first-team squad, and the club can do that because he's still tied to the club for the next two years. Don't recall too much noise if any from his agent apart from stuff you'd expect.

He has 1 year left on his contract signed a 3 year contract when he joined the club want to avoid another Pogba situation and get him tied down.

According to reports he’s in talks to sign a new long term deal now that he’s turned 18.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Does Sancho have a knock?

Illness.

Woke up feeling unwell so club decided not to take any risks.

ETH wants most of these players to do 90 minutes so might not be many subs today.

Playing quite well I must say. A lot of pressure, good, quick passing. Malacia holding his own on leftback is kind of a surprise for me, though he hasn’t been really tested yet. So far so good!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back