Pre Season 2022

Well, Bruno look more disciplined but he lost his attacking instinct. Sancho is missing. Elanga look decent. The team look good. Let see the second half

Erikson looks good, some lovely passing and a decent corner. Maguire looks much better on the right, playing well

Erikson looks good, some lovely passing and a decent corner. Maguire looks much better on the right, playing well
I thought Maguire played really well up until the 53rd minute. Where he made a mistake, took a stupid yellow and his confidence seemed gone. Made a few judgement mistakes and quite a few silly passes after that.

Well, second half wasn’t half as good as the first. Malacia wasn’t close enough to his man a few times, too slow in passing, but his first half gave me hope.
van de Beek brought absolutely nothing. You’d think he’d try to grap his chance, but nothing unfortunately. Pellistri showed some promise and at least eagerness to show himself.
Eriksen was trying to take control, had a few nice passes. Fred very strong, but then that silly red card. Lindelof very good, reliable, no mistakes. Martial good first half, but tried to get involved in second half by dropping to midfield which left the forward position open. In the end, not a bad day even when we lost.

I thought Maguire played really well up until the 53rd minute. Where he made a mistake, took a stupid yellow and his confidence seemed gone. Made a few judgement mistakes and quite a few silly passes after that.
Same.
He lost his composure after that mistake.
He is too slow and that show everytime.
Fred second yellow was silly.
We lost the control of the game after Martial was replaced.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think it's fair to say... Garnacho has so much potential, VDB isn't going to work out at united and Chong? My goodness he's bad. Really bad.

Good workout for the youngsters. A lot of them we can get really excited about like Garnacho, Iqbal and Laird. Chong and Shoretire I would say aren’t going to quite cut it.

Ronaldo left the stadium before the match finished.
I don't care who you are, that's not right
He needs to go or he will be a massive distraction

Ronaldo left the stadium before the match finished.
I don't care who you are, that's not right
He needs to go or he will be a massive distraction

He left the stadium at the same time as De Gea, Bruno, Martial, Dalot and the rest of the players who played yesterday.

With the Managers permission.

If the manager has allowed them to leave early to try and beat the traffic what is the problem.

He signed a few autographs on the way out so wasn't like he was bundled out in secret.

Pre season ended on a bit of damp squib really from the sound of it performances in the last 3 games were not as good as the first few games so still plenty to work on but the important thing is the team look fit so hopefully a bit more fine tuning during the week and we will be ready to go.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back