FA Cup Quarter Finals 2023/24: Man Utd vs Liverpool - Sun 17th Mar - 15:30 KO

That was rough to take.

Got to summon some energy in the second half. Still something in this for us.

A hell of a game!

Unbelievable! What a game and what courage from our team!

Diallo won’t care one jot he’s been sent off. What a finish and he was brilliant when he came on.

Proper cup tie that’s what happens when you up the effort level..things happen.
Hope this is a turning point knocking those fkn dirty dippers out wooooohoooooo

I absolutely loved that, that's what it's about.

More like that then Eric can keep his job. Brilliant

Sending Amad off was petty…yea I know it’s rule for taking your shirt off but it stinks
I'm sure in another game a ref declined to send the player off for taking his shirt off when scoring the winning goal at the end of the game.

The ref today gave us nothing, typified by giving Mac Allister a free kick when he went studs up into Maguire's chest.

The ref didn't give us much, but he could have sent Bruno off.

Still buzzing

What an ending.

Garnacho showed immense energy levels today.

That ref was a tit by the book to send Amad off but chucked them 3 minutes of added time at the end. The goal should have been the last kick of the game no need to play on.

A day that I’m sure will live long in the memory of those lucky enough to be there.

Salah is the danger, he does like to score past us.

This Liverpool kit is horrible. Reminds me of our yellow and green kit... which was also nasty.

Behave yourself, that was a beautiful kit, and some of the performances in that kit were magical.

ETH was so brilliant no one knew what formation and which United player was playing in what position. Probably the players did not know either so Klopp obviously would have no idea.
That was a roller coaster but glad we got thru. I would rather go thru like this than a boring 1-0.

Monster result, despite the home-crowd being piss-poor from 20 minutes onwards, far to much time spent listening to the negative nannies online during the week saying hope we can keep the score down, and a Referee who was zo far out of his depth.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back