Ronaldo Has Left - He's gone and it's the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll finish the season 100%. For no other reason than why wouldn't you keep taking the £500k a week contract.

Not sure his girlfriend is happy here I’m not sure she’s moved back to England with him since the summer.

He would be leaving about £10m on the table but to a guy who’s reportedly worth £400m that is chump change.

Going out with a whimper in the way he is could damage brand Ronaldo as well.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out you self serving piece of shit. Legacy gone for a Piers Morgan exclusive.

• Angry
Reactions: RVN
Don't let the door hit you on the way out you self serving piece of shit. Legacy gone for a Piers Morgan exclusive.
His ego just can't accept the current situation and thinks he's bigger than the club. We don't blame you for the club's failings however you need to acknowledge the side look much better without you. At £500k per week I think we are entitled to expect a lot more than what you are currently offering. I hope you enjoyed your 10 minutes of fame, now please go because we do not want you in our club. You are a disgrace to the shirt, especially the iconic No. 7.

Said he's got no respect for ETH. Can't see him playing again thank god .

I'm guessing they've been sitting in this a while, hence his comment when the window was closing about speaking out

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Exactly this. Perhaps I'll feel differently in the fullness of time, but he has just trashed any legendary status he had with this club. He is not bigger than this club. He is no longer worthy of the red shirt, let along the iconic #7 shirt. He is not a legend of this club and has no right to be considered one of the United greats. He is the best player I have seen in my lifetime, and I will never forget 07/08 and the way he captured the hearts and minds of every red, but he has pissed all over that today. He has disrespected and disgraced this football club and needs to @#$ the !@# off and never put us in his @#$ mouth ever again. I never want to hear that !@#ing song again.

I am not sure why you would expect any different for him. He was not giving United a thought the first time he left. Everything is about him, he has shown this time and time again. Fine him two weeks wages, that should pay for a short term replacement until we can bring in a proper centre forward. Needs to go as soon as possible

Delusions of grandeur this guy.

It’s always about him and always will be. He thinks he’s bigger than any club. He says ETH is showing him no respect, well he’s not showing the club any respect by doing this interview. What an absolute tool.

He's not getting picked because he's crap. Nothing to do with respect. And Morgan should be a journalist and not a sycophant

How many times have we ended up with Ronaldo in the papers after we've had a good win he hasn't been involved in.
We now know he wasn't I'll and just scared

I hope someone is working on a huge Messi banner. Can't stand him, but my feelings towards Rooney have grown massively

He has sullied his reputation here and instead of going off into the sunset revered, he will now leave under a cloud and hated by a lot of fans.

And for what really? Have his ego stroked by Piers Morgan? Throw his toys out of the pram because he’s not what he once was? Some of the stuff he was saying was just deluded.

Always been about him and it always will be, his attitude recently has been embarrassing, I stand by the fact that he is the best player I have ever watched but this interview has just completely ruined everything he has done at Man United.
Sir Alex, I'd hope, will be utterly embarrassed by his behaviour.

Murtough, Arnold, Ten Hag and Joel meeting today to discuss what to do with him. I hope this kind of action means they can terminate his contract without penalty

Seeing as he dropped SAF in it, I think he needs to speak out too.

Something will definitely happen on the back of the interview. We need to get rid of this toxic egotistical muppet.

He’s killed his reputation with us and he really needs to grow up and realise the world doesn’t revolve around him.

He’s only having a go at ETH because he stood up to him and wasn’t going to take any of his crap.

The club have announced they are taking legal advice before deciding what steps to take.

Problem is this is just day one. Piers is showing the interview over 2 nights later this week so it's just the start of the drip feed of this stuff, as they'll be holding stuff back to get people to watch his show.

Ronaldo makes some valid points about the state of the club and that absolute mess that was last season but he totally undoes it all by going after the man who's currently trying to fix it all and so far seems to be doing a good job.

He just can't accept that his time at the top is over and he's firing shots in all directions to blame everyone but himself for his poor performances this season. The dig at Rooney is really low class stuff.

He talks about being betrayed and being the black sheep a week ago he started the game vs Villa as captain. He does get blamed for a lot at Utd but he hasn't helped that by being completely silent all season.

The stuff about his daughter being in hospital over the summer was not leaked by Utd in any way it was kept quiet and when he was ready to return he was straight back in the team. They might have been suspicious given he'd spent most of the summer trying to find a new club, what did he really expect the club to do in that situation?

Utd I think have handled it well no point adding more fuel to the fire I'm sure they'll be looking at what they can do to fine him or even terminate his contract.

His comments against the manager mean he can never play for the club again if the club can't find a buyer in January just tell him to stay in Portugal for the rest of his contract. You can't have someone like that anywhere near the training ground.

This interview is weeks old, he spoke about it at the end of the transfer window.

So it's been weeks he has had no respect for ETH and it has showed.

Lets not forget, it's him who wanted to leave, him who wanted CL football, but nobody wanted him, and this is why. He behaved badly towards Juve too.

He got told in the week he wouldn't be starting against Fulham and he goes off sick.

He comes across as an awful man. I can't bear him. That image of him injured acting like the manager on the sidelines for ECF still rankles with me. Humiliating for the manager.

Pack your bags mate, we all know the owners are rinsing the club, don't have a pop at the bloke who is bringing joy bak to the fans for the first time in years.

Apparently tonight they'll leak his comments on the Glazers according to Piers.

The fact he gave Piers Bloody Morgan the interview exclusive annoys me as much as anything else.

The fact he gave Piers Bloody Morgan the interview exclusive annoys me as much as anything else.

Well according to Piers they are in regular contact something Ronaldo never denies, they did an interview years ago.

I guess you can judge people by the company they keep.

Morgan is a little weasel he's very good at telling people what they want to hear and you can see how that would be right up Ronaldo's street, he surrounds himself with people who kiss his arse. Morgan knows that access to a star like Ronaldo is vital so he'll never burn that bridge until he has to.

He says Ronaldo is smart he isn't anyone with half a brain would not put any confidence in a media man like Morgan.

The man is a snake and he will at some point turn on Ronaldo if he feels that the popular opinion is anti-ronaldo because that is what he does.

He's really not coming out of this well

Not heard one person back him.

Just listened to a Portuguese journalist who is not happy because it disrupts their WC training etc.

I’m sure his legion of Ronaldo FC fans online will defend him but few others.

Which club will want him now when you know if he doesn’t get his own way he might go on TV and slam your club, manager and players.

Anyone even considering buying him in January is bonkers

The longer Piers Morgan continues to milk this, and release drips and drabs, the better ETH looks. Considering the amount of bile that Ronaldo has held in his heart/spewed since pre-season, ETH has handled him impeccably. He's publicly supported him and given him enough rope for him to hang himself, which he has done in spectacular fashion.

Last season, Ole bent the team around Ronaldo's best interests, and while he scored a decent amount of goals, the team suffered. ETH has done the opposite, and the side is playing much much better, and its Ronaldo's stats that have suffered. His ego can't handle that and he is lashing out against everyone and anyone like the petulant child that he is.

I struggle to think of his motivation for this interview, that he's been desperate to give since the summer. One would think that he's mature enough to realize that this is a bad idea, or at the very least, his people/Mendes are savvy enough to advise him properly. It all can't just be petulance, can it? He apparently wants a move to a CL club so he can protect his CL goal tally. Nobody is touching him after this. Did he realize that after no suitors could be found this summer and he's just going out in a blaze of glory?

He makes anywhere from $1.6m - $2.3m per Instagram post (depending on which website you believe). United supporters don't matter to him or his brand. Ronaldo FC supporters do, and those muppets are lapping up every word he spews forth. If he can keep those people engaged and supportive, he continues to be relevant and can cash in on his popularity. Maybe that's his thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back