Ronaldo Has Left - He's gone and it's the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck finding a new club after that interview!

Good riddance - now time to identify a world class striker to bring in. Either in January or plug away with Martial and Rashford until the summer.

Best for everyone this happens and glad that the club got it done quickly.

They tried to make it work but it was pretty clear it wasn’t working for anyone.

Utd need to find a short term fix to get us through this season we can’t rely on Martial or Rashford get in an experienced striker who can play for 6 months and be the backup next season and go big in the summer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So glad about this. The best outcome for the club, and more importantly, takes all the Ronaldo/CR7 noise with him.

So glad about this. The best outcome for the club, and more importantly, takes all the Ronaldo/CR7 noise with him.
1000% this. I've had enough of his circus act that surrounds everything this club does. "Man United serves tea in the canteen. For the latest on what Ronaldo thinks, we go to our man outside the ground..."
Lovely. Don't let the door hit your rock hard arse on the way out.
That's the last thing we need. It'd probably break and the Glazers won't spend the £15 to fix it. :p

Farewell brave soldier ...

goodbye-tears-smiley-emoticon.jpg

That is some pension fund.

I'm leaving united because all they are interested in is money.........

Probably his only offer to be fair. No-one wants to pay his crazy wages for someone in decline and the fact he is a bit of a douchebag doesn’t help.

exactly, if he can't get in our side he's not getting in any top team side. And he's just done a massive PR stunt to prove he's nothing but trouble behind the scenes and a complete non team player. As it's paying out for Portugal too.
But it's not about money, only Man Utd are sh!tty for chasing the dollar

Shame he didn't fancy it in the summer.

If they're paying him £175m surely we could have £20m out of them in a transfer fee.

I think he's using that offer as bait I can't see him wanting to play in that sort of league.

His other options are the MLS or some other despotic regime. 3.3m a week will cover a lot of sins I suppose.

Sounds like even the national manager is pee'd off with his antics

I've moved the thread to the general football section and renamed it to accurately reflect his current situation. Troll away.

I've moved the thread to the general football section and renamed it to accurately reflect his current situation. Troll away.

Doesn't matter where it is, if anybody posts it will be at the top of the pile. And it would be rude not to read it, and reply.

Any other player and it would be locked as well you know. So who is trolling?

When the deck chairs are out of place, they need arranging. Besides, these new fangled mod powers have to be good for something.

I think his fall from grace is a relevant conversation, hence the fact that it’s still active. When it’s no longer important, it’ll go to the big archive in the sky in its own peaceful way.

When the deck chairs are out of place, they need arranging. Besides, these new fangled mod powers have to be good for something.

I think his fall from grace is a relevant conversation, hence the fact that it’s still active. When it’s no longer important, it’ll go to the big archive in the sky in its own peaceful way.

Only joshing CnV ;)

None of this is new learning, but it is a fairly damning indictment on his impact post Madrid.

Doesn't matter where it is, if anybody posts it will be at the top of the pile. And it would be rude not to read it, and reply.

Any other player and it would be locked as well you know. So who is trolling?

Can't think of any other thread that's been locked because a player left United. Care to elaborate?

Fortunately many people on this forum aren't Ronaldo love boys and can appreciate he's declined as a player.

One day you'll eventually get to the level where you realise a 37 yr old Ronaldo isn't the same as a 25 yr old Ronaldo. It's growth and I think you'll manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back