Premier League 2022/23: Man Utd vs Crystal Palace ~ Sat 4th Feb 3pm KO

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Yep you read that correctly a 3pm kick off for the reds this weekend.

For Utd we will have Sabitzer available but will be without VDB, Eriksen and McTominay.

Martial and Sancho returned in midweek so we assume they'll be available for this game.

I haven't seen any update on Dalot recently so going to assume he's still out, injuries have been a problem for him since he arrived and it's a shame this season has been impacted again by injury.

DDG

AWB Varane Martinez Shaw

Casemiro Sabitzer

Anthony Bruno Rashford

Martial.

We've got Leeds midweek so I think he'll want to give Sabitzer an hour to try and get him settled in against Palace as my guess is he'll want Fred for the Leeds game they're a hard running team so he'll want that extra bit of steel in there. I think he'll look to start Martial and use Weghorst off the bench.

Utd have got a pretty awful record at home to Palace think it's 1 win in 5 which was last season in Rangnick's first game... how long ago does that feel.

Hope you pay a license fee for that Mr C

Think Fred will start instead of Sabitzer. He’s in decent form including two goals in his last two games. In an ideal world Sabitzer will get 30 minutes whilst he’s acclimatising to a new club, team mates and tactics. There isn’t the need to throw straight in from the start unlike Weghorst, who I think will also start then replaced on the hour mark by Martial.

Austria will be the 43rd Country that has had a player represent Manchester United when Sabitzer plays, 100,000 green shield stamps to anybody that can list the previous 42 without using a search engine.

Anyho, need an early goal tomorrow or it could be a very long afternoon and the long winning run at home may be in danger.

Austria will be the 43rd Country that has had a player represent Manchester United when Sabitzer plays, 100,000 green shield stamps to anybody that can list the previous 42 without using a search engine.

Anyho, need an early goal tomorrow or it could be a very long afternoon and the long winning run at home may be in danger.

Right i'll start you off -

England
Northern Ireland
Scotland
Eire(aka Republic of Ireland)
Wales

Only 38 more to go!

Makes sense to me to bring Sancho, Sabitzer and Martial on off the bench.

Get all three up to speed, then there's more opportunities for squad rotation.

The Venezuela one has me stumped as well.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And so begins the FredCase era in midfield. Never thought Fred's form was going to determine the success of our season, but here we are. I just hope Casemiro beside him reminds him that he is in fact Brazilian and should play like one.

So I asked the question previously. The answer would appear to be Bruno is our penalty taker.

Absolutely bossed that first half, and yet, only the one goal to show for it. We really need to be more clinical, especially on the counter and bang a few more in to kill this off.

It’s going to be a tough 20 minutes coming up. Hopefully we can hit a third on the break

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back