Jose Mourinho at Spurs 2020/21

I am not actually taking pleasure in it. Just saying that's all and I do think his coat might be on a shoogly peg

They won’t sack him with that cup final on the horizon.

Anyway he’s finished as a top manager players aren’t interested in his negative tactics anymore Spurs probably running the numbers on sacking him at the end of the season.

League cup win or defeat he is not the man they want to rebuild around.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Really do wonder where Spurs go from here if they miss top 4 again will they stick with him?

The fans I know can’t stand him and he can blame the players all he wants but his tactics invite these teams on to Spurs and when your defence isn’t great it’s a huge risk

Not sure Chelsea would go back for another stint either the magic has well and truly faded with him.

There’s now talks of a fall out with Alderwiereld who was absent this weekend Mourinho blaming Covid and him missing training even though the clubs official account posted picture of him training before the game.

Just reminds me so much of the end at Utd every week a new player joins the “we hate Jose” club it can’t go on and it feels like even he’s just waiting for his pay off now.

Dressing room leaks...public fall outs with players...toxic environment...I believe the next step is a transfer blow up with Levy followed by a disastrous start to next season and a payout.

If Kane leaves they are screwed.

That’s a very average defence and midfield if Kane goes they’ll be nowhere near top 4 next season it’s going to cost a lot of money to rebuild that side.

He’s not really fuming classic deflection to steal the headlines which should be Utd rip his Spurs team to pieces.

It is classic Jose deflection and one of the reasons we should be grateful he is somewhere else. The majority of Spurs fans will be squirming listening to that.

Day by day they are getting more and more sick of him.

Rebuilding under him makes no sense hard to see him being at Spurs next season.

Bread is bread and cheese is cheese, eh? Is that Portuguese for Son is a diving chest who clutched the wrong part of his face and stayed down for way too long?

If Kane leaves they are screwed.

That’s a very average defence and midfield if Kane goes they’ll be nowhere near top 4 next season it’s going to cost a lot of money to rebuild that side.
And quite a few quid to pay off Jose's contract!

Sacking him the week before a cup final? Brutal!

See some rumour that he refused to take training today following the announcement over the super league.

I know results have been iffy but sacking him the week before a cup final against a team where his methods might actually work just seems crazy.

I don't believe that rumour for one minute but certainly feels like something has happened for Spurs to pull the trigger like that.

It kind of feels a bit Jose ish, knows he's on the way out, create a diversion

I reckon something big has happened for all his flaws you don't sack Mourinho before a cup final.

Wouldn't rule out some sort of mutiny from the players like the end with us he's thrown so many under the bus they might have gone to Levy and said enough is enough he's got to go.

Spurs finally got the cash to sack him now they're in the super league? That's the only other angle I could come up with.

Strangely, I feel a little sad for him. I think he needs at least a year out and then his future probably lies in further shores.

Strangely, I feel a little sad for him. I think he needs at least a year out and then his future probably lies in further shores.
Yeah I have the same thoughts. He was a brilliant manager but over the last few years his methods have been found out and he has provided toxic environments wherever he has ended up.

He’s done in this country. I highly doubt we’ll ever see him manager in the EPL again. He could end up back in serie a or I’ve always thought he’ll manage Portugal eventually so that maybe something he tries to pursue.

He'll take over at Newcastle and battle it out with Ancellotti, Rodgers and Moyes to see who'll be top dog in next season's slimmed down EPL.

My personal opinion with him is he lost his love for the game when things turned sour at Madrid since then he's never been the same person again he takes these big jobs hoping it'll make him happy but it doesn't and that misery rubs off on his players.

Spurs were just the latest club to fall for his charm but at Spurs he did try to change he got a new backroom team in but it hasn't worked.

I think the game has moved on from his glory days and he hasn’t adapted to the changes. Sometimes winners are too stubborn to change.

you cant treat players like he does and play boring anti football, you lose the players and the fans.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back