Erik ten Hag named new United manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah like I know what an Iron is ... you youngsters :rolleyes:

It's all sack, crack and back and demanding your team wins, kin weirdos
The irony, truly staggering.
You carry on accepting failure.
I wont.
We are poles apart on expectations so maybe its best you take the mods advice and ignore my posts.

In the modern era where clubs with money have all the cards stacked in their favour a club like Utd should start every season expecting to challenge for every trophy.

You don't have to win every year but you have to be in the mix every year.

The challenge for SJR and the new board is how do Utd get things back into a position where that expectation is a reality? I don't think it gets fixed over 1 summer probably takes 2 or 3 but it feels like we are always 2 or 3 years away from getting back to where we want to be.

The problem is, every pigeon step we take, the clubs we want to rival take the same steps.

At some point we need to make an Ostrich step. Missing CL puts the step further away.

For now we just need to get in an around top 4, not all be over by christmas. Also, play some football that's nice to watch. Ultimately that will buy time from fans, certainly from me.

But that big step will mean selling big players, that will annoy some fans, buying some big players but also targetting young talent, like Chelsea did with Palmer. Although they spent a billion to find one gem :D

There are rumours Sesko is available for 50m

The irony, truly staggering.
You carry on accepting failure.
I wont.
We are poles apart on expectations so maybe its best you take the mods advice and ignore my posts.

I don't accept failure, that's the dumbest thing you've said, and let's be honest you've said a lot of dumb things

I hurt a damn sight more when United lose than you do, I just don't feel the need to cry about it online when they do

Nah mate, you need educating, before it's too late ....

I don't accept failure, that's the dumbest thing you've said, and let's be honest you've said a lot of dumb things

I hurt a damn sight more when United lose than you do, I just don't feel the need to cry about it online when they do

Im dumb? you said you were going to take the mods advice and ignore me but here you are like a bad beer fart lingering.
cant keep your word or cant remember? those bongs do bad things to the mind, you really are strange and bring nothing useful to a forum.

Im dumb? you said you were going to take the mods advice and ignore me but here you are like a bad beer fart lingering.
cant keep your word or cant remember? those bongs do bad things to the mind, you really are strange and bring nothing useful to a forum.

Stop playing the victim, I fully intended ignoring you, but you keep dropping goad bombs around the place, Grow the feck up the pair of you.

I don’t know what anyone else thinks but I was thinking we all club together and get JC a greatest United supporter badge?

Ten Hag really does split the fan base

I don’t know what anyone else thinks but I was thinking we get JC a greatest United supporter badge?

Don't need one pal, get it tattooed on my forehead in 5' letters, with double spacings - still getting headaches .....

Don't need one pal, get it tattooed on my forehead in 5' letters, with double spacings - still getting headaches .....

... and did I tell you I've not been able to sit down properly for 7 years, real pain in the .....

Stop playing the victim, I fully intended ignoring you, but you keep dropping goad bombs around the place, Grow the feck up the pair of you.
There you go again Im no victim Im just pointing out what a prat you are saying you are going to ignore me then dont, got to admit though you are easy to reel in its like shooting fish in a barrel. I know you want the last word like you do on every subject on here but you wont be getting it.
Get a life you sad man you spend far too much time on here waffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back