United to investigate abuse aimed at Lingard

Absolute shithouse behaviour from that fan and that's not even taking into account the racist part of it what sort of idiot goes to see the players get on the coach and scream at them after a good 3-0 win away in the cup.

No need for it he actually scored in the game and played ok we've won 3-0.

He's trying his best but his best just isn't good enough.

Sort of sums up our support at the moment such a sense of entitlement amongst some of them wasn't long ago that saying that sort of stuff to one of your own would have seen you get your head kicked in by your own fans.

Sort of sums up our support at the moment such a sense of entitlement amongst some of them wasn't long ago that saying that sort of stuff to one of your own would have seen you get your head kicked in by your own fans.
Yep, just the sort that post on Talk Man Utd. And that's just the admin on there. Poisonous folk if you ask me.

Yep, just the sort that post on Talk Man Utd. And that's just the admin on there. Poisonous folk if you ask me.

Hopefully his team mates will get round him and support him he’s totally lost his confidence obviously has some off field stuff going on but he’s always tried his best for the club. Yes he’s acted like a tit on social media but he seems to have put that stuff behind him a bit.

Just needs a fresh start I think

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back