Title number 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berba_God

Overcome with emotion! How does it feel for you?

Are you watching Merseyside! My throat is croakey. Brilliant atmosphere inside OT today.

My throat has been wrecked for the last few weeks, it's made no difference really.

We've knocked them Scousers off their perch now it's time to knock Barca off theirs and then we'll go for the Scousers European Cup record.

'Au revoir Cantona and Man United come back when when you've won 18!'

The famous banner, see you next season at Anfield with 19.

18big3.jpg

It's us, who should be bowing down to him. Love him.

Excuse the foul language. But this is BLOODY BRILLIANT.

I have my last exam tomorrow, but how the h.. am I supposed to be studying when we're this close to the big nr 19.

Strangest thing is that I actually started to think about nr 20 aswell just minutes after the game. Talk about getting ahead of myself..but...

If SAF manages to bring this team spirit and correct a couple of wrongs for next season. How can we not:) I'm just too excited right now...sorry:)

I'm gonna be putting this up on my blog in a min.....

GLORY, GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIITED!!!

With the deserved win today against Chelsea (A game that was both fun and nervy for us Manchester United fans) the team are one point or a Chelsea draw away from completing a historic and record breaking 19th league title win.

The season hasn't been all the team's way. There have been bad calls, bad performances and downright confusing FA actions, but though all of this the team have managed to stumble through and ultimately get a hand on the treasured trophy.

For me the main players that have propelled us to the title are -

Edwin Van Der Sar has been a god-send between the posts this season, that man has (in some games) single handedly saved us and with his retirement in three games time... he will be missed greatly.

Ryan Giggs... Giggsy, He’s 40-something years old and still able to outrun defences.

Rooney.... Yes, i said Rooney. He’s had one hell of a troubled season, but i firmly believe that his performances while playing slightly back than normal have been instrumental in winning certain games.

Berbatov, Yes there have been games where his... drive has been lacking, but when on form, Berba is a force to be reckoned with. His five goals in the 7-1 crushing of Blackburn (Who are the team’s next opponents :D ) are a testament to just how mighty he can be.

Hernandez. £6Million 20 (& counting) goals. Compare that to people like Torres who cost £50Million and can only score against a (all but) relegated team. Little P has shown in his Rookie season that he fully deserves his place in the first team and his magic touches... are just that, magic. His goal today (i believe) was probably a big part of securing the win today with it’s almost immediate impact from kick off.

As mentioned previously, it hasn’t been a walk in the park. United have lost games we shouldn’t (Won games we probably shouldn’t as well) and we have seen questionable refereeing calls go both for & against us.

In the end i believe it is the teamwork shown that was ‘wot won it’ for us. The times the team banded together for the winning push are the ones that have the team on the verge of not only taking the Premier League title, but the record of league wins away from Liverpool (19 to their 18).

It's us, who should be bowing down to him. Love him.
Couldn't agree with you more.

We as United fans should be bowing to Fergie and down on bended knee thanking the Lord almighty that he joined the club in 1986. Like Bobby Charlton, Fergie is another living legend.

He his now un-questionably the greatest manager in the history of English football- domestically for sure.

The man is now 69 going to be 70 years of age on New Years Eve and his determination and drive for the club to be more successful every season is incredible.

I'm looking forward to the banners our fans will come up with for next season in relation to our 19th title.

Really going to get under the skin of the dippers for sure, for that it's going to be brilliant, especially at Anfield.

Was Hernandez crying at the end or did someone poke him in the eye during celebrating. I saw him rubbing his eye, at one point he also looked like he was finding it hard to keep one eye open. But I read someone say he was crying.

Oh dear God... that link needs to come with a health warning.... nearly killed myself laughing LMAO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back