Swansea sack Francesco Guidolin and appoint Bob Bradley

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hammered by Spurs today. And some people thought Bradley was a good appointment. American manager appointed by clueless American owners. We've actually got off lightly so far given how other American owned clubs have fared since takeover.

I just don't know where they're going to turn now, the managers they turned down earlier in the season? Why would any manager want the job?

40 miles is a lot but it's the closest football league club to my house, I hear gossip about what goes on at Swansea, I met one of their board members on a night out in Swansea 3 years ago. I was told then 2 years ago that this bloke, Leigh Dineen and fellow board members were out in the US looking for investors, when I heard this I thought then, this is the end of their good spell.

Their board members got complacent, forgot what made them a success. People say, shouldn't have sacked Guidolin or shouldn't have sacked Monk... they shouldn't have sacked Laudrup! He took them to the Europa League knockout stages. They should have backed him instead they sacked him and the chairman and his board deserve relegation. They were fans of the club and took their club on a great journey but got too big for their boots and have lost touch.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back