Sun 29th Nov - Southampton v Man Utd KO 1400

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance.

We just haven’t been clinical today. On another day could have scored 2 or 3 but we need to find a goal very very soon.
But it's not like this is a one off, it's just sloppy and not good enough. Look at the team we fielded today vs that of Southampton, we should be wiping the floor with these teams.

None of our other strikers get near that. Not alive enough in the box.

Got them on the ropes let’s go for the kill.

Come on Utd.

Get in Cavani.

Fully deserved those 3 points all round good performance and the big man arrived to provide the clinical finishing that was lacking first half.

Big win keeps building the momentum.

It's been a while, or at least it feels a while, since we came back like that. Second half sounded great on the radio. Much more physical by us

It's been a while, or at least it feels a while, since we came back like that. Second half sounded great on the radio. Much more physical by us

Was a bruising game they kick and push you around get in your face but we stood up to the intimidation tactics then our extra quality eventually kicked in.

We deserved the win had the much better of the chances.

We've conceded the first goal in our last 4 away and gone on to win.

Was a graphic that I think had us 1 behind in the last 15 mins before today. So we are right up there for late goals too.

The one that really springs to mind is Brighton after the final whistle.

We've conceded the first goal in our last 4 away and gone on to win
Just seen this

Manchester United are the first side in Premier League history to win four consecutive away games despite trailing in each.

Weird that feels like United of old to me then

When a team comes back like that, means the players are still behind the manager.
Cavani, Bruno, good signings.
Congrats...
Ole wants this job, won’t let go.

That was a hard fought and deserved 3 points in my opinion. We were unlucky in the first half, the better team in the first 20 minutes but the goal from the corner got their tails up and they set about us as we became a bit disjointed.
There is nothing to be said about their second goal other than the quality of execution. It was a very good second half performance against a dogged team away from home.

Momentum in the PL is what’s needed won’t take many wins to be near the top West Ham now in PL with fans we’ll do em!

Tottenham and Liverpool have eachother in a couple of weeks. Could bring others back in to it.

I missed the game. Obviously a brilliant comeback. So what happened?

Cavani showed Martial and Greenwood how to move in the box, helping himself to 2 goals and an assist.

And Ole keeps his job for a while longer ;)

I missed the game. Obviously a brilliant comeback. So what happened?

We started well. They nicked a goal from a corner. We crumbled a bit and they got a second from a free kick. We missed a few changes.

Ole brought Cavani on at HT and our pressure mixed with Cavani's finishing paid off.

It was a deserved three points.

Be nice to finally get this game in hand out the way. Atmosphere around.the place would be a lot better if we were 2 points off top instead of 5 points with a game in hand people forget about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back