Season 2020/21

Mr C

Got off to a great start, draw against the favourites, Chelsea, and two wins. Liverpool up next.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top of the league after beating Spurs today. May not last for long because we played first but nice to see a United team doing well!

As a teenage girl, I was an armchair fan excited by the emergence of “Fergies Fledglings” and all the promise of those young lads coupled with the older, more experienced absolute gods of the pitch... I’m now in my 40’s, feeling that excitement again with the women’s team and how Casey has created this amazing group of players that are setting the leagues alight.

I’m too old for chanting with the Barmy Army in the West Stand at LSV but I’m proud to pay my dues as a season ticket holder and long for the days when I can get back to the stand and watch history in the making..

I haven’t had a Utd shirt since 1993 I’m now sorely tempted to get one and relive my youth with Lauren James name across my shoulders..

How are we all coping with only televised games?

Welcome to the forum KTMF. Glad to see that the woman's game has sparked an interest many I talk to couldn't care for it and it was embarrassing that a club of this size took so long to get on board.

How are we all coping with only televised games?
I am coping very well with only televised games as I became an unashamed armchair fan some years ago, and now I have more to watch :)
Thanks to Ole I get excited and expectant in the run up to games again despite the fact we have the disappointing lapses which hopefully we can stamp out with another season under Ole's belt.
Good to have a female poster on the forum sticking her oar in........... I am only aware of another one Winnie who comes fleetingly and goes.
Tell yer pals :)
Glad the club got things sorted so the lassie's can have their football fix.

Welcome to the forum, KTMF. It will good to have someone on the forum who follows the women’s team.

Welcome KTMF

I’ve always watched most games on TV maybe make 2-3 home games a season over the last 20 years location just made a season ticket unrealistic. Have to say TV games without fans is wearing a bit thin not hearing fans getting behind a new chant or just abusing an opposition player and seeing how they react to it.

I have no friends well, football friends at any rate .... I know a couple of people who watch women’s football but they went over to the blue side of town .

I look forward to popping in here on match days to shoot the breeze and dissect the plays.. hubby doesn’t like football, he’s a farmer so it’s just a waste of a good field

top of the league by 3 points after another win. Although Chelsea have a game in hand.

Still, going great guns in their 2nd season in the top flight

I wouldn't be that confident yet with Chelsea only 3 points behind with a game in hand.

But it's a great start by us seeing as we've only been formed a short period. Is this our 3rd season?

Finished 4th one point behind Arsenal in third and 10 points behind Chelsea who won the league.

Must admit I don't follow it at all but to have closed the gap to the top this quickly is surely a positive thing from the looks of things 4th place doesn't get you into the european competitions which is a shame for the womens team but it's good to see them doing well.

I think they're doing well, it's a shame as when i last looked they were right up there, they must have fallen away.

I think they're doing well, it's a shame as when i last looked they were right up there, they must have fallen away.

I might be wrong but I think they lost a couple of big players mid season as they had one or two US womens team players at the start of the season but I don't think they could stay the whole season as they were only here on loan while their league was shutdown.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back