Ravel Morrison Joins West Ham United

Status
Not open for further replies.
United fans calling Ravel a cnut on Twitter will probably cheering him on the pitch soon.

Doubt they'll be at Old Trafford. Don't see the point in attacking him, just make him more likely to leave.

The same people believing these articles from the likes of the Daily Mail are the same people who ridicule papers for reporting that Rooney is to leave and everything else they report.

wonder if that has any connection to the Demba Ba talk the other day?

The more rumours, the more truth I think. Maybe Ferdinand has inside knowledge about a move away from United, hence his tweet.

Seems a plausible story. Don't want him to leave but getting out of Manchester should help him. Surely sending him out on loan down south or even abroad would be more beneficial than selling him outright?

The more rumours, the more truth I think. Maybe Ferdinand has inside knowledge about a move away from United,, hence his tweet.

Fergie is pretty strict on what players can tweet on, something like that which involves the club is a no no as far as I'm aware.

I find it odd that we seem pretty desperate to get rid in that article but have rejected an offer. 500k is a lot for a player who has never started a first team game and comes with baggage.

Yeah but if he reaches his potential his next transfer fee will be big, guess we want a cut of it or summat.

I can't see him going anywhere in his career if he leaves. If Fergie can't sort him out, I doubt Pardew can.

I'll be gutted if he leaves but I actually think it might help him. His problem in Manchester is he still hangs around with the same friends from his childhood and they seem to be leading him down the wrong path (he's going willingly by the sounds of things).

Fergie is pretty strict on what players can tweet on, something like that which involves the club is a no no as far as I'm aware.

I don't know, Ferdinand's message does seem to be directed at Morrison.

I can see why Newcastle want to pay ÂŁ500k. Sign Morrison now before more attractive options become available when he's a free agent.

Yeah definitely but it still confuses me why we would do it because with certain talents you have to make exceptions. Fergie has always liked the challenge of managing those sort of players - tried signing Balotelli and Gascoine in the past.... Morrison hasn't been half as disruptive as them.

To be honest I'm not buying into these stories at all and I'm very confident Morrison will stay.

I'm much less confident. Looks like his future will be sorted out in the next month or so, hopefully he's still at the club and has knuckled down.

I dispise twitter, I really do. Why the need to know the latest news immediately when you'll find out news, with accuracy, soon enough. A large majority of rumours from twitter are inaccurate. I miss the days when you come home from school or work to find out by teletext we had signed Andy Cole.

The sooner the club puts a blanket ban on players using twitter the better. I dont care what a player does in their own time. It smacks of the heat magazine generation. The club should have an official twitter account that can deny or confirm newspaper stories.

If he wants more money than he is being a silly sod players who have done well for us in the first team will soon get a nice bonus if they have played well.

I dispise twitter, I really do. Why the need to know the latest news immediately when you'll find out news, with accuracy, soon enough. A large majority of rumours from twitter are inaccurate. I miss the days when you come home from school or work to find out by teletext we had signed Andy Cole.

The sooner the club puts a blanket ban on players using twitter the better. I dont care what a player does in their own time. It smacks of the heat magazine generation. The club should have an official twitter account that can deny or confirm newspaper stories.

Nothing wrong with twitter just dont take it so serious, a lot of players use it well.

Looks like he's off then. Hopefully he changes his mind and accepts the clubs contract but looks unlikely.

Nothing wrong with twitter just dont take it so serious, a lot of players use it well.

I don't take twitter seriously. But it causes a lot of un-needed trouble. How do players use well? Tell us they are playing FIFA. It doesnt interest me.

Looks like he's off then. Hopefully he changes his mind and accepts the clubs contract but looks unlikely.

Hopefully this have given Morrison a wake up call. Fergie has put the ball in Morrison's court, just like the Rooney situation.

Hopefully this have given Morrison a wake up call. Fergie has put the ball in Morrison's court, just like the Rooney situation.

Exactly. Morrison was born and bread in Manchester, has a girlfriend from Manchester and United has been the main part of his life.... Why would he want to leave all that to go to Newcastle?

Fergie on Morrison: His agent has been working hard to get him another club. We've offered him terms which he has refused. We've rejected an offer from Newcastle. We'll see how that progresses. His demands are unrealistic as far as we're concerned."

Exactly. Morrison was born and bread in Manchester, has a girlfriend from Manchester and United has been the main part of his life.... Why would he want to leave all that to go to Newcastle?

So he and Nile Ranger can do drive bys on bmx's

Money seems to be the most important thing on his mind no doubt driven by his agent, needs to catch himself on

Just people trying to cause trouble. Either way I find it hard to believe that any player wouldn't be sacked if they got caught stealing off a team mate.

I think everything that's come out over the last day or so point towards money and his agent being the issue, not his behaviour, which makes me more confident in the long run that he'll stay.

Just people trying to cause trouble. Either way I find it hard to believe that any player wouldn't be sacked if they got caught stealing off a team mate.

I think everything that's come out over the last day or so point towards money and his agent being the issue, not his behaviour, which makes me more confident in the long run that he'll stay.

I feel the same. It's disappointing these type of contract negotiations are happening for an 18 year old but not unexpected in modern football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back