Promotion Race 2020/21

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Norwich are back in the PL looks like Watford will join them as the second automatic runner up 6 clear with only 4 games left to play.

Playoffs look like it’ll be 4 from Swansea, Brentford, Bournemouth, Barnsley or Reading.

Watford secure promotion straight back to the prem.

Playoffs will be Brentford, Bournemouth, Swansea and Barnsley but who plays who still to be decided all 4 teams separated by 1 point.

Barnsley have astonished this season, from battling relegation to promotion hopefuls.

Out of the four, I think it’ll be Bournemouth or Brentford. Would be nice to see Brentford go up and have a new name in the top flight. In the play offs it can be anyone’s game though!

Please god not Bournemouth sick of seeing us go to Bournemouth and lose.

I'd like to see Brentford come up a new face is always nice and they do things a bit different with their "moneyball" ethos they probably should have come up last season and I think in Ivan Toney they've got a striker who will be in the prem next season.

I used to knock about with a Brentford fan, they had a weird thing where they would all hold up a chomp bar and just shout "chomp chomp chomp chomp......"

I wonder if they still do that, and if you can still buy chomps.

You can still buy chomps.

I assume once they stopped shouting Chomp they'd eat the Chomp bar?

Brentford 1-0 Swansea.

15 minutes in Toney has scored from a penalty.

Swansea lucky to still have 11 men on the field too they need to get their heads on.

Want Brentford to win to be honest see a new face in the league next season

Brentford have had more shots on target in the first 18 minutes than we did in 120 on Wednesdsay :(

2-0 now Brentford look by far the better side.

Pleased for Brentford, I thought they deserved to go up last year. that said, we are as likely to drop points to them as we were to Bromwich and Sheff Utd... :(

Oh yeah they’re beating us at least once next season.

Swansea down to 10 now can’t quite work out if that guy meant to stand on his ankle or not but looked a horror tackle.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back