Premier League 2021/22: Man Utd vs Liverpool ~ Sun 24th Oct 16.30 KO

Makes sense to me give him a rest.

Only got 3 subs let this lot take their beating and the abuse that will come from fans.

With your behaviour you'd be banned if you were anyone else. You're coming on a United forum to deliberately wind up United fans.

Don't understand why the goal is disallowed when Rashford wasn't interfering with play.

The disallowed goal sums up the day. Great finish but doesn’t really change anything.

With your behaviour you'd be banned if you were anyone else. You're coming on a United forum to deliberately wind up United fans.
Apparently there's no time I'm allowed to voice my opinion though. Because you Ole boys don't like hearing the truth.

Dublin is peeing me off on the radio, laughing.

Unfortunately, Ole has to go tonight. He should walk

We need a new coaching/DoF set up. If we strive to be the best we need to hire the best. What qualifies Fletcher to be our DoF?

Home fans spewing out of the ground now, even at half time.

I understand why but if he doesn’t the club have to sack him and pay him off.
If he wants to do what's best for the club then he should resign. I know for the money he'd be stupid to but he should. And I feel sorry for him. He's a legend with the club but they won't sack him until a lot more fans have turned on him. It is tainting his legacy.

If he wants to do what's best for the club then he should resign. I know for the money he'd be stupid to but he should. And I feel sorry for him. He's a legend with the club but they won't sack him until a lot more fans have turned on him. It is tainting his legacy.

The fans aren’t backing him anymore mate he lost them weeks ago everyone basically agrees he’s not up to the job.

The club just don’t want to sack him because they like him and they’ve all bigged up this big long term rebuild but a big decision needs to be made so that all his good work isn’t undone.

The fans aren’t backing him anymore mate he lost them weeks ago everyone basically agrees he’s not up to the job.

The club just don’t want to sack him because they like him and they’ve all bigged up this big long term rebuild but a big decision needs to be made so that all his good work isn’t undone.
I completely agree. I know I give some stick on here but I do honestly want to see United do well. They are still the team I want to win I just don't follow and support them as I once did. And that's why I think I'm able to see things with a more neutral stance.

People can say I'm being negative. I'm really not I'm just saying it how it is. United have the players to compete for major trophies. Yes there's issues with the team and in CM they aren't good enough but they could overcome that to some extent. But they have the wrong manager. They have a manager who turned things around and well he really did. But he's out of his depth now.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back