Premier League 2020/21: Newcastle Utd vs Manchester Utd Sat 17th Oct 8pm KO

Just seen motd, I agree Ole needs credit for that.

And Mata, proves his doubters wrong

He doesnt, he dropped it for another penalty he has taken for us. I cant remember which one though.

He generally changes every time. He's probably goes the hop and skip run up 1 every 2. Most recently he didn't do it in the pressure pen against Brighton

Decent performance, we created a lot of changes, be interesting to see how things go when Martial and Cavani are available.

Iffy performance from James; I think we also need to try Telles on the left instead of Shaw asap.

The Mata - Bruno masterclass was a joy to watch.

Decent performance, we created a lot of changes, be interesting to see how things go when Martial and Cavani are available.

Iffy performance from James; I think we also need to try Telles on the left instead of Shaw asap.

The Mata - Bruno masterclass was a joy to watch.
Yeah think it was most chance creation in the league this season. James is very limited imo, I so wanted him to succeed but he's just about pace really. Mata Bruno link up was lovely today, I see VDB slotting in nicely to and get Poghype out

Great result just what the doctor ordered and think Ole got his selection spot on he had to make some big calls and I think he got them right.

Mata ran the show linked brilliantly with Bruno.

Maguire much improved and the goal probably helped boost his confidence.

Thought they recovered well from the early set back didn’t panic and created loads of chances.

I am pleased all the pre match doom and gloom was lifted and we saw glimpses of what we can be and that was without some who are considered to be our best players.
Some of the doom mongers have gone quiet and no bad thing.
A big plus for me was Rashford, a devastating player when he is on form, welcome back!

Is Shaw EVER in position? He's a stain on our club
It probably ended up is best game in some time. 2 players with new competition for their places on the bench, De Gea and Shaw, one pulled off a world class save to keep us in it and the other played his best game for some time.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back