Premier League 2020/21 Man Utd vs Spurs Sun 4th Oct 16.30 KO

I disagree. You go for the win still. You take off Matic for DVDB and see what happens.

Yep it’s totally damage limitation, need Fred on to just support Matic and the ‘defence’.

Guys it’s Tottenham. We’ve been 3 down to them at half time numerous times.

That’s the old Tottenham this one won’t collapse we keep playing like this we will lose 10-1

Get control of the game stop them scoring more then try and get back in to it.

We just can’t get near them the team is all over the place.

Send Evra in there. He’ll remind them what it means to play for United. I do worry this could be Ole’s last game if it continues like this. We’re looking embarrassment in the face.

No point setting up defensively, we've lost. I'd bring beek on for Pogba, put Greenwood down the middle.

Might as well take off Maguire Bailly and Shaw by all accounts.

We need to spend that money on CB's most United think Lindelof is rubbish, Maguire is equally as rubbish. I tend to agree with bring back Smalling, that's how bad it's got.

This United board are awful, until we get bought out we aren't winning anything.

Fred and mctom coming on, so we're going damage limitation :mad:

Also that’s Martial gone for 3 games I think? Cavani won’t be match fit so guess Greenwood or Rashford up top and James in. Oy vey!

Not saying we go defensive I say we sort out a problem which is they’re running the midfield get Fred in there to disrupt that and build from there.

Sit back a bit and try to break on them stop playing into their hands by going kamikaze and leaving there two world class forwards to run rings around our defence.

Kane and Son have put on a master class in forward play in that first half.

Watch the first 3 goals. You couldnt possibly blame Ole for any of that
Yep can’t blame Ole for Maguire unable to head the ball back to the keeper. Or for his players not standing over the ball to stop a short free kick being taken.

Just who the feck is responsible for defensive coaching at United. I think it is clear we need someone totally dedicated to defensive coaching and defensive coaching only.

Just back to the red card, surely it’s both off or neither? If Martial had gone down like a sack of spuds would Lamela have been sent off? Ridiculous decision.

Lamela should probably stay off social media this evening, he’s gonna get a roasting.

Just back to the red card, surely it’s both off or neither? If Martial had gone down like a sack of spuds would Lamela have been sent off? Ridiculous decision.

Lamela should probably stay off social media this evening, he’s gonna get a roasting.

Not sure Lamela was just pushing off being a bit nightly at most a yellow card but Martial gave him no choice.

Awful changes

No creativity, just trying to stop them score more

Awful changes

No creativity, just trying to stop them score more

Stopping them scoring is the first problem to solve because they are flying through us.

This starting XI is finished it’s been worked out take the defensive errors away the ease at which teams are getting through us shows there a tactical issue that needs fixing.

Get Pogba off in this scenario 10 men need to outwork 11 this isn’t a situation for him.

Also really annoying, they said Son was injured, so I took him out my FFT

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back