Premier League 2020/21 Man Utd vs Chelsea Sat 24th Oct 17.30 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving the defensive problems we had early doors and the fact that going 3 at the back clearly makes us solid, I just dont know why we should change it at this point. Lets stay as we are, get some good performances and wins under our belt. Opponents are really scared of us when we have the solidity given our counter attack potential, especially now that Rashford is back on song.
Yeah there's a good shout for going 3 at the back I suppose, we rarely play it domestically though.

I like it when we play 3 at the back but Chelsea only play Werner up front so I’m not sure if Ole will go with it today

I’m going 3-1 I can see goals in this one.
big games Chelsea then arsenal then Everton if we can come out with a decent run out of those games and how the league Is we would certainly be up there where we want to be not getting too far ahead of myself obviously.

Telles not even got a spot on the bench :oops: James starts :(
I suppose it has to be said, our bench looks much better these days :)

What is the point of Dan James? Very fast but unfortunately for him and us the game is also played with a ball

I’m surprised the Southern poofta’s didn’t ask for the game to be cancelled because of the rain

Well maybe the upside to such a poor half is that Ole will bring on some of our star studded bench in second half

I missed the first half. Was it a case of two teams not wanting to lose against each other or has the quality been poor?

That was not a half for the purists. Maybe two decent attacks from both sides total. Bruno is looking frustrated. It looks like the plan was to go in at 0-0 and try to win it with changes of personnel second half. We just don’t have enough/any quality on the ball first half.

What was worse - the first or second half?
First half was worse. Rashford had a good shot second half. That was boring, safe, unimaginative football. Not sure a whole lot were bad but everyone played within their comfort zone. Bruno alone was playing with intensity. It looked like how we’d play if we were 3-0 up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back