Premier League 2020/21: Liverpool vs Man Utd ~ Sun 17th 4.30PM KO

Madness to bring Lindelof in. Though these lot don't play to his weakness of long balls.

Outnumbered in midfield at the moment need to keep the ball much better when we do get it.

We need to get much closer to them in midfield maybe pull Bruno back a bit to make it more of a 3

It almost feel like it’s a 4-4-2 with Bruno up top with Rashford.

Thiago is absolutely running the game he’s always free when they have the ball and is winning it back when we have it.

Passing quality is always an issue with these two starting in centre mid.

We just can’t get out feels like we need to tweek something

I wish we'd stop playing the ball so short from De Gea with their front 3 on top of us

Ref is also having an awful game with not much to do. How he hasn't booked Wijnaldim

We’ve rallied a bit but this offside stuff is nonsense Rashford has been miles off a few times and the flag isn’t going up assistant needs to get some bottle.

That Bruno free kick was so close

Twice Rashford was on though and can't risk getting those wrong.

However Rashford has no need to even be that close to being offside up against Henderson

Decent end to the half from us and I do think there are goals to be had if we can get the right pass in behind.

Much better following the change in formation.

Rashford has been frustrating as has Fernandes, who doesn’t need to play everything first time.

I'd have Fred off he's been poor. Get Pogba back in midfield and Cavani up top

Twice Rashford was on though and can't risk getting those wrong.

However Rashford has no need to even be that close to being offside up against Henderson

It’s hard when they push so high to adjust your runs.

You tend to rely on someone dropping in to keep you on when you make a run but Liverpool are very disciplined at not doing that and the ball needs to be quicker.

Still think it’s odd Rashford is in the middle.

We definitely need a quality centre forward and a ball playing midfield player that doesn't let us down defensively. Tend to think pogba should be able to do it but he never seems to

Not time for subs yet we finished the half the better side seem to have found away to get out when they press just need to sharpen up a little bit with our passing and time the runs a bit better.

Think putting Pogba in the midfield would be a mistake he is a defensive liability in there against these opponents who will look to get the other side of him.

Got to half time at 0-0 which is good can we now put some pressure on second half and create a chance.

Fred has been a defensive liability so far Pogba couldn't do much worse. He's having a mare.

Can’t believe some people don’t have Fred in the starting line up. Think he’d be one of the first names on the team sheet.
Fred has been anonymous today. I wanted Donny in there just to keep it simple and do the hard grafting. I’d like to see Matic come in for Fred. We are lacking quality in midfield.

Fred has struggled but they’re often 3 vs 2 in the middle so it’s hard to be out numbered by 3 good players.

Passing is way to long to often feels like every time we pass it the ball is crossing the whole pitch in the air.

Very hard for us to sustain pressure

Fred has been anonymous today. I wanted Donny in there just to keep it simple and do the hard grafting. I’d like to see Matic come in for Fred. We are lacking quality in midfield.

If Donny had played better when he has played he’d have a chance of getting in but he’s got to earn the starting spot like Fred has go and take it off him.

Matic is a tricky one great when you are shutting out a game but open game like this I think it’s a bit to quick for him now.

Fred is giving that spot away at the moment. Pass completion must be about 25% his worst performance off and on the ball in a long time.

Positionally defensively though he's not been as bad.

Maguire was excellent there.

Bloody stop playing the ball 2 yards from De Gea. Every damn time we are causing our own problems.

Pogba huge chance anywhere but straight at the keeper it’s a goal

Three excellent chances we've let pass is by in the last 5 minutes

A what might have been kind of game. We had the best chances at the end there and am very disappointed at FT.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back