Ousmane Dembele

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Saw some tweet yesterday saying talks were off and he was staying at Barca might have been a reaction to Lyon saying Memphis was staying.

Can't see the twitter links but assume they're the Duncan Castles posts seems to be going big on it.

Depay looks set to move to Barca and Dembele has agreed a move to Utd but Utd will only do it as a 1 year loan for that to happen Barca want him to agree a contract extension which obviously protects his transfer value next summer if he does well.

Few reporting deal is off

Utd not prepared to do a permanent deal without a thorough medical and player not willing to accept a loan move.

Though they’ve had months to get him a thorough medical.

Hard to tell what’s gone on here but seems like he didn’t become an option until last few days possibly because Barca weren’t open to a loan.

Looks like the player was willing to come but wanted a permanent move and doesn’t sound like Utd wanted to go down that route even at the knock down price

Lets be honest they were totally hanging their hat on Sancho and I assume they thought they could bully Dortmund into it. Or maybe they knew Dortmund wouldnt go for it and it was just a way to see out the transfer window. It has pretty much made my mind up though. For around the last 3 0r 4 years me and the old king have been wondering whether to renew our tickets. I think, and trust me this hurts, I am now unprepared to put my money into this football club.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back