150px2011mlsallstargame.png
vs.
200pxmanchesterunitedfc.png

USA Tour 2011
Wednesday, July 27 2011
Red Bull Arena, New Jersey
KO: 21:00 local time, 02:00 UK time​

2am ko time?

Another night spent in the land of nod! lol.

Urgh! Have to stay up though as i'm missing the Barca game, also the opportunity to see Becks again is too good an opportunity after missing him playing in GNev's testimonial. Hoping to see Vida clatter Henry too.

I am going to have to give this one a miss. Staying up that late while streaming the game tires me out. I end up getting up later in the morning and feel groggy all day. I will just catch the highlights. Hope it's a good game with no injury's.

Line up to face the all stars

Lindegaard, Jones, Evra, Rio, Vidic, Anderson, Carrick, A Young, Park, Rooney, Berbatov

subs: Amos, Fabio, Smalling, Nani, Cleverley, Owen, Welbeck, Macheda, Diouf

It's our most complicated game of this preseason so far. The team was pressed hard, especially in the first half of the 1st half. Lindegaard worked well, making three good saves. Watch out, De Gea :)

The team looed a kind of nervous as welltoo, with Rooney cursing the referee, by the way.
But when we talk about the technical side, the United stands, obviously. And because of this, we've got beautiful goals. The first, something not seen for ages. Quick passing between the main attacking players, ending with a great and quick finish. The second one, a great shot by Park. By the way, it's quite good to see his evolution over the last years.

EDIT: Becks played well. And centralized. Maybe he can be "the Scholes replacement" :p

Very comfortable. FULL SPEED AHEAD BARCELONA! (Well, it won't be quite important but I'm sure it will be a great game!)

My bed is calling me now.

Lindegaard was very good in goal,still continuing to make a big statement for the No.1 spot

Phil Jones was brilliant at both RB and CB.He is my MOTM without doubt.

Good performance overall.I was delighted to see Anderson score and also see Berbatov find the net.Rooney looks in great nick I have to say.

But....All these wins mean nothing however.We all know if we lose vs Barca we'll be relegated this season and Fergie will be fired. :D

So glad Berba managed to score. First goal in ages I believe. Thought Ando impressed again. Phil Jones was excellent at RB and CB. Lindegaard looking great again, big competition for the #1 shirt. Park's goal was great, he's improved loads since he's joined and in particular the last few years since Ronaldo left. Would have liked to have seen more from Nani and Young. Rooney going through the motions.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed watching United on this tour
But how much can you get from watching them
Play MSL teams maybe the week end game versus
Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back