Marcus Rashford | Match Discussion thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great leap from him if hes supplied with excellent service like that your spot on would be a great tool to have in his locker

Premier League: Burnley 0-2 Manchester United - 28th December 2019

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When your luck is in it really is in.

Reminded me of a goal by Hernandez where he somehow kicked the ball into his own face while slipping over and scoring.

The way he burst up the pitch that late in the game was a very Ronaldo like things sprinted almost box to box in the last minute to get that chance and when you do things like that you deserve the lucky finish.

Yes very much like Cristiano busting a guy to get on the end of it well done lad. One question would martial have done the same?

Yes very much like Cristiano busting a guy to get on the end of it well done lad. One question would martial have done the same?

Yeah I think he would Martial has shown the same sort of things on the break this season.

I'm not so sure pal , but that's only my opinion, that's not saying I don't like the guy which I do it's just I don't see him doing it as much as I'd like

I’ve got issue with Martial turns it on when he fancies it but in that situation with a sniff at goal martial busts a gut to get there.

If Rashford and Martial can get a real partnership going they could be a deadly combo as both are insanely gifted just need to both have that drive to become the absolute best focusing everything only on football.

They are very good players at the moment and your right with what you're saying they have a good chance of becoming the best around let's hope they just don't settle for what they have only hard graft and time will tell.

Premier League: Manchester United 4-0 Norwich City - 11th January 2020

18 goals in his last 23 games now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That’s a lovely pass in from Mata. We miss someone that can pick a pass like that in to the box instead of a hopeful whipped cross.

Looks much happier out wide than in the middle but he was everywhere yesterday.

Loved that first goal poaching at the back post getting the easy goals which we haven’t been getting.

Loved that first goal poaching at the back post getting the easy goals which we haven’t been getting.
More of the same please

That was a great ball into the box that's what we need more ov, finally breaking a team down who sat deep against us I know its Norwich but some of are play was fantastic they were still going strong right till the end

That was a great ball into the box that's what we need more ov, finally breaking a team down who sat deep against us I know its Norwich but some of are play was fantastic they were still going strong right till the end

Yeah it’s just a shame that the guy who played it Mata isn’t 10 years younger.

Utd crying out for a player who can deliver those sort of balls dipped over defenders that give our attackers easy chances.

Yeah it’s just a shame that the guy who played it Mata isn’t 10 years younger.

Utd crying out for a player who can deliver those sort of balls dipped over defenders that give our attackers easy chances.
Who would you like to see come in?

Who would you like to see come in?

I only really watch PL these days so it would be a player like Maddison or Grealish outside shout would be Brooks from Bournemouth he was class last season but he got injured this season so he’d be a real gamble.

FA Cup: Manchester United 1-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers - 15th January 2020

The decision to bring him on was the right one. The injury is just unfortunate.

Let's all just pray that he's ok for Sunday would be a massive blow if he can't make it. If there's any player at the moment who we would dearly miss then it's got to be Marcus.

Ole’s words last night about the fact he’s been struggling for a little while shows for me that he should have just been given the night off. Sure we needed to win last night but at what cost? Without Rashford on Sunday I have little hope for a positive result - not impossible but improbable.

Ole’s words last night about the fact he’s been struggling for a little while shows for me that he should have just been given the night off. Sure we needed to win last night but at what cost? Without Rashford on Sunday I have little hope for a positive result - not impossible but improbable.
Yeah just read what ole said, there's been a few times now when I've seen him hold the bottom part of his back so I'm guessing it's nothing to serious fingers crossed he can make it

Also I heard a rumour he is using a bone healing stimulator on match days - I’m no doctor but that sounds like he’s got some issue.

I mentioned this the other day, mght have been the city game, he was struggling.

He looked in a bit ov discomfort against arsenal I think,didn't seem to be moving as freely as he should be so it looks like its been an issue for a bit now and being clattered last night won't ov helped

Rumours circulating that the back injury is more serious than first though he’s actually suffered a stress fracture in his back and will be out for months probably rest of the season and euros if true.

I hope it isn’t If we lost him for the season our attack is in big trouble

Oh my word please don't let this be true it puts this game into insignificant's but for the rest of the season now that's a real blow

it's a real shame, but we shouldn't be so reliant on one player, again it comes to down to years of bad recruitment.

Solskjaer:

"I would hope he’s playing this season. It will just be touch and go towards the end. Hopefully we can get through this tournament and prolong the season.

It takes time, I’m not a doctor. I was hoping he would recover quicker than what it looks like he’s going to be out for. Another few months definitely.

If he’s not fit enough he won’t go (to the Euros)."

Oh my word please don't let this be true it puts this game into insignificant's but for the rest of the season now that's a real blow
Massive blow as martial has stopped taking players on because he’s confidence has dropped and all James can do is run in a straight line with the ball , not good for our only game plan...counter attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back