Loan Watch 2023/24: Facundo Pellistri at Granada

jsp

Started his first game a 1-1 draw with Las Palmas.

His agent took a few pops at ETH in the press which probably wasn't a wise move.

I have missed the comments by the agent. What did he say?
I'd guess that we should stop messing players about and either sell them or play them. It will be detrimental to growth. That's what I'd be annoyed with if I was his agent.

Just an agent doing his job, nothing to see here, but it is MANCHESTER UNITED .....

Just don't think it gets you anywhere.

Utd look pretty happy to sell him as his agent it's his job to go and find clubs willing to take him.

Simply put the manager clearly feels he's got better players to chose from and it's now on Pellistri to put in some performances at Granada that get him noticed.

Just don't think it gets you anywhere.

Utd look pretty happy to sell him as his agent it's his job to go and find clubs willing to take him.

Simply put the manager clearly feels he's got better players to chose from and it's now on Pellistri to put in some performances at Granada that get him noticed.

I'm sure what he's done for Uruguay for the last two years will have got him noticed .....

Just needs somebody to take a chance on him now.

Not sure a couple of assists vs Nicaragua will do much to get him noticed!

He works hard but the output in league football is not great. Yes he’s only had a few opportunities at United but you can get a sense of a player even when he comes on as a sub. I haven’t seen anything to Pellistri to suggest he would make it here or at any top club. Hopefully he can do well at Granada and forge a decent career for himself somewhere.

Not sure a couple of assists vs Nicaragua will do much to get him noticed!

He works hard but the output in league football is not great. Yes he’s only had a few opportunities at United but you can get a sense of a player even when he comes on as a sub. I haven’t seen anything to Pellistri to suggest he would make it here or at any top club. Hopefully he can do well at Granada and forge a decent career for himself somewhere.

Well you obviously noticed it. Or your friend Google did.

More normal folk would have noticed him more for his cameos at home to Brazil(2-0) and Argentina(0-2) away.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He’s now scored! He seems to fall over quite a bit when near the goal.

Granada 3-2 up now.

He looked as surprised as anyone that it had gone in.

Loan seems to be going well he's starting every week even if it's for a side that at this point of the season are basically relegated.

Guess for him he's just hoping to catch the eye of teams willing to take a chance on him.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back