Lite Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum now has a lite mobile style. The complete mobile style is planned for a later date.

Please test the lite mobile style on your phone. Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Works fine for the most part but when i go to the forum it only shows worried turkey's diary's.

On my phone some of it works but not all the threads show it's like it stops loading or something

Hi guys, just a general wondering from me is this change to the forum permament?

Hi SE, it's just that the forum is completely different now (on my screen anyway!)

The amount of times a thread has been viewed and members' post count has gone!...why do that? Just curious!

Ah okay, I know what you mean. At the bottom of the page there is a 'Quick Style Chooser'. Select 'Default Style' from the drop down menu. There are two options, 'Default Style' and 'Lightweight'. 'Default Style' is for desk top computers and the 'Lightweight' style is intended for mobile devices.

The 'Quick Style Chooser' can be found in the same bar as options, 'Contact Us' 'Manchester United Blog' and 'Top'.

Cheers for bringing this to my attention, Geoff.

Hi SE, i've clicked on default and the forum is back to normal.

You still have a problem, i've just gone onto the forum on my computer upstairs and when guests now view the forum they can't see the total posts of the sections/views of threads or our post counts.

Any way you can get the main forum back to normal completely when people arrive at the forum?

After the recent upgrade the lightweight mobile style has a few issues. For the time being the lightweight style is not available, until I've had the opportunity to resolve the problems. The new mobile style added in the recent upgrade is now the default mobile skin. If you have any issues please let me know.

When is the lightweight style coming back? And any chance the mobile style can be changed to red the blue is making me not feel very well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back