Lionel Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi had his first child today, Thiago. Ronaldo is 869 days older than Messi. Cristiano Ronaldo Jr is 869 days older than Thiago Messi.

Messi has now scored 76 goals in 2012, surpassing Pele's record of 75. He needs 10 more goals to beat Muller's world record.

Messi could fall one short of equalling Muller's record after he sustained an injury. Not sure how serious the injury is.

From tonight's game:

iUAYnBSc0LABY.gif

Didn't see the injury. Apparently he was stretchered off and looked to be in a lot of pain

Don't think it's as serious as first feared. I to hope he passes the record, great achievement, then RVP will get 87 in 2013 hopefully.

The record is great, he's great but he's got nothing to show for it. Won nothing this year. I'm sure he'd prefer a La Liga or Champions League. Muller won the league, European Cup and World Cup the year of his record.

That's quite staggering to think h e hasn't won anything with all those goals although I am sure they will help secure at least the la liga come the end of this season

Finished the year on 91 goals. The way he's started this season you'd have to think he has a decent chance of breaking his own record in 2013.

Scored for the 21st consecutive league game as well. Ridiculously unreal this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back