Karius Concussed During CL Final

Can't get but feel... Being a little skeptic about this that this is some kind of attempt to give him a chance to come back for Liverpool? Make a reason why his performance would have suffered and there may be hope for him.

The owner is a trustee at the hospital but no hospital is going to put a statement out like that one without there being some truth to the story.

Everyone blaming Ramos but fail to see that Van Dijk pushed Ramos into him. No doubt that he plays dirty but the only thing he did wrong in the game was dive.

Think this is a load of nonsense and has brought the mistakes to light again, last thing he needs is added media attention. This is desperate and laughable and there's petitions flying around for a rematch. Mental.

Think this is a load of nonsense and has brought the mistakes to light again, last thing he needs is added media attention. This is desperate and laughable and there's petitions flying around for a rematch. Mental.

You are freaking kidding me? I mean I know that will never happen but the sheer idea of a rematch. I mean hell let's go whole hog. Can England have a rematch against Argentina for the hand of god goal?

Those petitions after the final to get Ramos banned and then the one about getting the game replayed are incredible social media makes you realise just how nuts some football fans are pretty sure Ramos was getting death threats from Egypt as well.

Sergio Ramos: Mohamed Salah 'arm grab' led to shoulder injury

Ramos has hit back at some of the stuff as well.

The only concussion that clown got was from the beating his team mates gave him after the game!

This story stinks! Why the Uni of Massachusetts? If it was a hospital 5 mins from where the final was played maybe you'd say ok but this is just made up nonsense. A PR stunt to get him a new deal somewhere else

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back