Status
Not open for further replies.
Mata deserves to keep his place for next week anyway, after that it's up to Di Maria to fight his way back in. His attitude has stank the last while,he could do with looking to Mata as an example in terms of having the right attitude.

Such pace and style in the second goal specially , wow , Spaniard at his finest people :D

Magic today. Looks like the Mata of Chelsea now. The partnership with Herrera is a big reason I think. They're good on their own but better together.

Manchester City - 12/4/2015

Just a wonderful player. His touch is incredible, perhaps the best in the league. Excellent and composed finish.

I was impressed by his work rate and the improvement in defensive work. He looks stronger and is more involved with general play, aided by his understanding with Herrera.

Top finish. He is incredibly productive.

I think his best form/most productive period for Chelsea came when he played on the right of a front three?

Chelsea - 18/4/15

He suffered without his Spanish mate around him.

Crystal Palace - 9/5/2015

Thought he looked good when he came centrally. Linked the play well, but maybe showcased that he would be better starting centrally. We didn't offer any real threat down the right flank, although Valencia was poor.

If Van Gaal does go to more of a 4231 next season it'll be interesting to see who plays as the more attacking midfielder. Could be a choice between Mata and Herrera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back