Freddie Ljungberg at Arsenal 2019/20

IDFD

No Ljungberg thread yet. That’s 10 without a win for arsenal

Bit harsh to put the no win in 10 on Ljungberg Haha!

Watched them last night only saw the second half but they were dreadful so easy to play against literally nothing in the midfield going either way a very poor side being held together by 2 quality strikers.

The only positive I'd say is Bellerin looked back to something like his best thought Pepe was bright and kept going but he's a player who needs space to operate in and he just doesn't he it at Arsenal because of the way they play they don't get the ball out to him quickly enough.

Arsenal fans are really falling out of love with their team.

I watched it last night with a season ticket holder because he sold his ticket for the match. He was as expected going mental. Blames everything on a poor CB pairing and CM pairing but what summed it up was ‘If we were to lose Auba in January I genuinely don’t feel we’re too good to get relegated’ and when I asked ‘who you got the weekend’ he responded ‘I couldn’t give a f*ck. I’d rather we didn’t play again’ and before this season he hadn’t missed a game in 10 yrs was in Baku for the final.

Arsenal fans at the stadium booed the team off at half time and full time.

Worst start for 42 years or something. Sounds like Freddie was a bit off with team selection, ground was empty at the end too, so I hear.

Only two points behind us though!

They're in the same spiral we have been in to an extent owners who put profit before success for a long period they've had a bad run in terms of signings and sales of players to the point where fans have just lost hope.

This is a key point for Arsenal as a club they've put in place this new set of directors who are the key decision makers at the club from a football point of view so it's now on them to make sure they get this appointment wrong.

They tried Emery who's a good tactician but it's quite clear communication with his players was a problem and they just didn't really fall in love with him and after Wenger they needed a charismatic manager who could unite the players and fans.

The beautiful football is long gone as well that went under Wenger and the club are still charging the highest prices in the league to watch a Europa league team rather than a champions league team if I was a fan I'd be sick of it. I think the fans would accept the beautiful football being gone if they were a rock solid team that were hard to play against because that's as much a part of the Arsenal DNA as the Wenger style ever was but at the moment they have neither.

Some of the decisions made at that club are baffling signing Aubameyang when you already have Lacazette, giving Ozil that contract, making Xhaka captain when they know the fans hate him, losing Ramsey on a free, not properly sorting out the defence.

My mates are exactly the same used to be guys who watched every game now they're just beyond caring.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back