FPL up and running, good luck!

Long way to go, it's only half way done. I haven't used Haaland one time. I refuse. Although I may be forced to rethink this soon, with that double game week.

Was joking, I'm cut adrift at the bottom, no fine margins for my FPL team :D

You've got another wildcard available now. Pick different players to the pack and maybe you can catch up some!

Nah i'll leave it until all the double gameweeks kick in.
Game week 26 has a city double I beleive. Thinking of bringing in Haaland and playing my triple point captain. Although that'll cost me TAA as he's so damn costly.

Taking Foden out so I could get De Bruyne into my squad won't go down as a seasonal highlight :rolleyes:

Taking Foden out so I could get De Bruyne into my squad won't go down as a seasonal highlight :rolleyes:
Think pretty much everybody did that. I made him my captain too. Luckily I had a super lucky week, and still managed to score 80 points.

Anybody still in any of the cup competitions? I'm having a total mare, usually average about 5 rounds but been shocking this season, the only competition I'm still in is the SEA Bonanza! Cup, and that doesn't start until gameweek 35

Anybody still in any of the cup competitions? I'm having a total mare, usually average about 5 rounds but been shocking this season, the only competition I'm still in is the SEA Bonanza! Cup, and that doesn't start until gameweek 35

Question too difficult, or are you all too paranoid??

Apologies if you are all in North Korea or Albania and can't answer.

Always lose the cup competitions, I get drawn against the most ridiculous people who are top of their leagues etc. Plus to have a good run in a cup I think you need to get your captain right every week, which I never mange to do. I still haven't selected Haaland all season and that's a major disadvantage, but that's my choice and I don't care! I'm still doing alright. But yeah, same situation as you, out of all cups. Even in the league they joined me up to I manage to get drawn against the people at the top when I have a low scoring week....unbelievable.

I usually beat a few teams I should have no chance against, then get humiliated by somebody ranked 10.000.000th who has obviously not even tried that week with 3 or 4 of his/her players injured so not scoring any points, this year everybody is beating me!

I usually beat a few teams I should have no chance against, then get humiliated by somebody ranked 10.000.000th who has obviously not even tried that week with 3 or 4 of his/her players injured so not scoring any points, this year everybody is beating me!
ROFL.

That's happened to me too. Totally real!

Poor week for me - 59 points.

Martinez, Virgil, Trippier, Branthwaite, Garnacho, Foden, De Bruyne, Saka[c] , Solanke, Toney, Watkins.

I normally go triple captain on Haaland when we play City, just trying to jinx him.

I'm a good boy. I put my two City players on the bench, do the same if I have any Liverpool players in my squad when we play them ....

You guys are so secretive, or just plain shy, and I've been trying to work out/guess who is who, apart from the obvious ones, since the League started with little success.

But now are hours and hours of painstaking detective work after reading #91 yesterday I think I might have worked out who @RVN is, I could be wrong, and I'll have my best team on it later to double-check before outing him, or her

Mums the word.

Solanke has screwed everyone! Majority brung him in and captained to gain... a mighty 0 points. ;/

What the actual ....

Gameweek 29 with only 4 fixtures is gonna be a nightmare.

got 2 keepers
no defenders
only kudus in midfield, and
Watkins up top and he's an injury doubt!

Could use my wildcard and pick a new squad, but does one really want to be signing more than one player from Burnley, Brentford, Luton Town, N Forest or Fulham just to put a full team out? Knowing that it will costs me points over following weeks to move them on.

Spurs, A Villa and West Ham not so bad as I'd usually have 4/5 of their players in my squad.

Anybody else got similar problems, please say yes! And if yes will you use your wildcard if you have one or just not bother this week hoping everybody is in the same boat?

Mmmm, just realised I've still got my free-hit as well but reluctant to use it, much prefer to use that when all the double-gameweeks kick in

Quick check, and there's only Chelsea and Spurs who have a game in hand so not so many double-gameweeks

Decisions decisions, who'd be a Manager!

The serious players will have a way around it without using a chip, but I can't be bothered to work out what it is. I just played my wildcard and brung in 3 spurs players, changed a striker and 3 defenders. I have an exact 11 available, so one injury or missing player and I won't be getting any subs. Opted to keep 4 players that aren't from these teams playing this week as I'd just gain nothing from the wildcard, having to transfer people back in next game week. That's about as technical as I can be bothered to be at this point. I won't be finishing in any prize positions so the need for perfection is not necessary.

Rooted to the bottom but top point scorer last week, this week if I do nowt it'll be my first single figure score, party time!

Use the free hit everyone else will.

Double gameweeks are for bench boosts and triple captains.

Use the free hit everyone else will.

Double gameweeks are for bench boosts and triple captains.

Yeah used it an hour ago. Not sure they will, some might have 7.8 playing and think it's worth taking a points hit to get 11 on the pitch and keep the wildcards for squeaky bum time, I know I would if I was competitive, and not having a nightmare season.

Usually backfires these days, but the first-time I used a wildcard to get everybody in my squad playing two games I scored 183, lucky if I beat my average score these days.

I haven’t used my second wildcard yet will probably use i5 to get Salah in now he’s fit then benchboost straight away.

Had two players get any sort of points.

Leno who I had anyway and Coufal who I had on my bench.

I had no choice with the free hit as I think I had 3 players with a fixture in my whole squad.

Looks like most Managers across several Leagues just left things as they were which I find weird, unless they agreed to it by PM in advance.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back