FA Cup 2023/24: Wigan Athletic vs Man United - Mon 8th Jan - 20:15 KO

This Wigan team look pretty dreadful - yet we have one goal, by a defender. Very worrying for ETH. I mean there is just no excuse.

Absolutely no excuse. Winning the game and missing too many chances to count on one hand. That’s on ETH.

It’s laughable.

What’s your excuse ETH? Other than the obvious well we won and my players should have scored another 5 with the chances they had.

Onana 7
AWB - 6
Evans - 6
Varane - 6
Dalot - 7
McT - 5
Mainoo - 7
Bruno - 6
Rashford - 5
Hojlund - 5
Garnacho - 7

That's about it for me we didn't need to be at anywhere near our best to win the game against a load of kids from league 1, their keeper made a few decent saves but really a couple of poor misses from Hojlund and McT should have made the scoreline a lot more comfortable.

Hopefully everyone came through it without picking up any new injuries, another away game in the next round which I'm sure the travelling fans will enjoy but it'll be another test of this groups character as it's going to be at a proper lower league ground.

Absolutely no excuse. Winning the game and missing too many chances to count on one hand. That’s on ETH.

It’s laughable.

What’s your excuse ETH? Other than the obvious well we won and my players should have scored another 5 with the chances they had.
Genius sarcasm - the lowest form of wit; the lowest form of conversation. The total disrespect of my opinion. Authenticity is important to me, and I won't lie, so you need to deal with the fact that I will post the true facts of the match, and not some ETH fanboy joy. I'll show you the same respect and not even bother explaining anything.

Not even sure it's worth posting with people like you around anyway.

Genius sarcasm - the lowest form of wit; the lowest form of conversation. The total disrespect of my opinion. Authenticity is important to me, and I won't lie, so you need to deal with the fact that I will post the true facts of the match, and not some ETH fanboy joy. I'll show you the same respect and not even bother explaining anything.

Not even sure it's worth posting with people like you around anyway.

That's rich pal.

That's because I told you to stop hammering on about 23-yr-old Toney I assume. Buy a tissue.

I've no issue with your thoughts on Toney, but I know I'm right on his potential purchase and to be honest you came across as a tad clueless, it was because with my positive head I dare predicted we'd beat Division one strugglers Wigan Athletic 0-4, just a bit of fun really, you laughed, fine, you then proceeded to suck up to one of the Mods in a totally different thread on my predicted 0-4 score, well isn't that doing exactly the same as what you accuse a fellow member of above - that'll be yes then!

Chill your beanz.

smiley-face-crying.gif

This can go back and forth, and you say I'm clueless I say the opposite etc, so instead, since I can't be bothered with all that let's just say we've both had our say and move on. I like to debate football, but I don't like any other form of argument.

This can go back and forth, and you say I'm clueless I say the opposite etc, so instead, since I can't be bothered with all that let's just say we've both had our say and move on. I like to debate football, but I don't like any other form of argument.

Yeah that's fine mate no problem. I can be a tad sensitive. LOL

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back