Europa League 2020/21: Man Utd vs Roma Thu 29th Apr 20:00 KO

Keep the pressure on lads these lot will fold

Smashed them second half got our act together cut out the silly play and ripped them apart as they got tired.

Anyone on here still want to claim we shouldn’t have sold Smalling?

At least Dan James breaks into something quicker than an amble. Plus, no Martial means more Cavani.

The frustrating thing is Martial has more ability with the ball than Dan James can even dream of having he’s just stunk it up this season.

I’m done with him but he’s going nowhere and Cavani is off so be seeing plenty of him next season.

Probably be signing Dzeko as a replacement

That was like watching us in the good old days, Roma had no answer to us in the second half. Cavani and Pogba were absolutely brilliant.

Sometimes it’s been said over the years in feint hope but I do think if we add a couple of top quality players to this side then we are going places.

Was that the best attacking performance we've seen in years? And how good is Cavani? Sign him up for 12 more months!

Mr. C messaged me on Facebook to tell me that Shoot had been banned again but I still owe you all an apology. My behaviour wasn't acceptable. However I've missed this place. Especially when the super League stuff was going on. (15 yrs of forums with JSP and Mr. C and the day I leave the biggest news ever drops)

I think today ended the idea Ole has a semi final bottle job thing going on.

The frustrating thing is Martial has more ability with the ball than Dan James can even dream of having he’s just stunk it up this season.

I’m done with him but he’s going nowhere and Cavani is off so be seeing plenty of him next season.

Probably be signing Dzeko as a replacement
The sickening thing is you’re probably right. He’s going to be here doing his best Anelka impersonation, and I’m going to be spitting feathers watching him loaf around like we’re 6-0 up and it’s Joga Bonito time.

15 yrs of forums with JSP and Mr. C...

If you're gonna reminisce, then at least use Mr Carrot.

Salute to Conscience and Resurrection Joe.

@ Mr C, can you remember the name of the guy who owned 442? Lived down Shepton Mallot way or Yeovil. And who was the young guy who everyone joked Con was sleeping with his mum? Pike? Mr Pink?

Was that the best attacking performance we've seen in years? And how good is Cavani? Sign him up for 12 more months!

Mr. C messaged me on Facebook to tell me that Shoot had been banned again but I still owe you all an apology. My behaviour wasn't acceptable. However I've missed this place. Especially when the super League stuff was going on. (15 yrs of forums with JSP and Mr. C and the day I leave the biggest news ever drops)

Good to see you back bud.

It was definitely some performance and a joy to watch and we haven’t said that many times over the last few years! You could tell Cavani has been struggling for fitness a little this season but he seems to have really hit his straps the last few weeks. It was a majestic strikers performance and we are lucky to have him - I hope we can see him to stay for another 12 months

@ Mr C, can you remember the name of the guy who owned 442? Lived down Shepton Mallot way or Yeovil. And who was the young guy who everyone joked Con was sleeping with his mum? Pike? Mr Pink?
something like Saner?

Just caught the goals on the united app, Cavani is some player, even at that age.

Still not sure Smalling did anything wrong, but we'll take it.

The other Semi is nicely poised, not sure who i'd prefer, I think Poland was confirmed as the Final yesterday.

That was like watching us in the good old days, Roma had no answer to us in the second half. Cavani and Pogba were absolutely brilliant.

Sometimes it’s been said over the years in feint hope but I do think if we add a couple of top quality players to this side then we are going places.
Don't forget Bruno. Those 3 playing at the top of their game are quite superb to watch. The glass is half full, but getting a wee bit worried about Rashford. If he's not fully fit, rest him. Trying to play thru some injuries may only exacerbate them. With wee Greenwood finding his shooting boots again, play him from the start!

That was a guy called Saner

Do wonder if those two posters who got married ever stayed together.

I still speak with Joe on twitter.

I've clearly missed something havent I ?

Good to see you back mate was hoping you'd come back.

Let's not take the bottle job title off him just yet still one leg to play and we've seen bonkers results in european competitions over the last few years. Haha!

Team were great second half.

Just read Ole is trying to Convince Cavani to stay using he needs to experience scoring in front of the Stretford end when it's full.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back