Dalglish agrees new Liverpool deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny has proved me wrong. I thought he would struggle due to his lengthy absence from football management. He has Liverpool playing some decent football, of course their end of season form has brought numerous calls from Scousers claiming next season they will win the Premier League, "next year is going to be our year" rubbish as per usual.

In March or April (unable to remember thread) I stated Liverpool will be competitive if they signed a decent winger, supplying crosses for Carroll. I still think the same. However, challenging for honours brings a different type of pressure compared to the freedom they have enjoyed during the latter stages of the season. It will be interesting to see how Kenny and Liverpool cope with the added expectations.

is it me, or are they building one of the best mediocre sides the world has ever seen?

£85m on Carroll, Henderson, Downing and Adam.

If we get Sneijder we would have spent the same amount on Young, Jones, De Gea and Sneijder. I'd be happier, i'd be happier even without Sneijder.

Suarez is very over-rated. Everyone thinks he is good because he played well against us, but i've seen many games in which he was absolute shit. He is very over-rated.

Even I can play well in the Dutch league.he is just a bloody over-rated cheat that's all.

True he can be over rated but i think he at tmes can be a very good player a cheating whiny horrible diving t**t though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back