Cookies

Justin Cider

Can you get the boss man to have a look at the sites cookie policy @Sideshow Bob

You shouldn't have to accept all cookies to view videos and 'X' content, I'm sure you never needed to previously.

TIA

I imagine before anyone can offer any help they need to reproduce the issue you’re having.

Sideshow also will have a job and a personal life I’m sure when someone gets the chance and manages to reproduce your error they’ll be on top of it.

I imagine before anyone can offer any help they need to reproduce the issue you’re having.

Sideshow also will have a job and a personal life I’m sure when someone gets the chance and manages to reproduce your error they’ll be on top of it.

Huh, so you expect me to sign out, delete/remove all the cookies, take a screenshot saying basically you can't view images A, B and X unless you agree to our cookie policy, or along those lines. All the info needed was in the op.

He probably does, but he's been on several times since my op, I know this because the cookies I normally agree to allows me that info, would it have been too much to acknowledge my post with a short message saying "I'll look into it", even if he had no intention of doing so, plus he's got an small army of moderators to deal with issues when he's not available or can't be arsed.

I've just come across this issue. Usually on my phone or my work laptop but i'm on my personal laptop today.

Even when I accept the cookies from X the tweet then doesn't load even after refreshing.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back