Cineworld to close

Haven’t really thought about going to the cinema since they reopened not because of covid just hadn’t given it much thought.

Such a shame that they are closing and so many jobs will be lost because of this.

You wouldn't get me in a cinema at the moment.

We probably only go 4 or 5 times a year. It's a bit of a mission, a trip into Toulouse.

For a few years me and the mrs had unlimited cards paid £16 a month and you go as much as you want and you also got discount food and drink so we'd probably got once or twice a month and see more films than we normally would but we got rid of the cards and only really went to see the blockbuster movies.

yeah, I would have gone to watch Bond, and possibly one over Christmas. Just the big ones really

I have had no desire to go the cinema at the moment. I think half way through I would get edgy because people generally cough in the cinemas and theatre.

The last thing I watched at the Cinema was the third Lord of The Rings.

I think Cinema’s were probably struggling pre-Covid just because of how expensive they are for what it is and how easy it is to sit and watch a film in the comfort of your own home on Netflix.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back