Cheltenham Races 2017

RichH2016

Ooh yeah... So next week is my favourite week of the racing year!!! Anyone interested in this? And is anyone on here going?

I used to be really into racing but have lost a bit of interest as the years have gone on. I won't be going this year, but plan to next year. Have you been yourself Rich? Who do you fancy in the big races this year?

I used to be really into racing but have lost a bit of interest as the years have gone on. I won't be going this year, but plan to next year. Have you been yourself Rich? Who do you fancy in the big races this year?

Need to do a LOT of studying and reading over the next few days. Right now I have no idea who will be in what races. And to be honest this is going to be the year to go day by day and race by race. Until I know for sure who's running in what I'm not even going to contemplate accumulators. I've been once to the festival and then to a couple of the smaller meets. But I'm going on Thursday which I'm really excited for.

Lot of horses have pulled out. Could be a good week for the bookies...

Yeah I think you might be right here buddy. From what I've seen and read its going to be very hard for the punters to have good weeks. And I'm not even sure what the weather is going to do. The weather is already warming up nicely but then it did that earlier and then rained this afternoon.

Bookies took a hammering last year if I remember rightly so might just swing back in their favour this year. Yanworth, Un De Sceaux, Neon Wolf and Death Duty look the most fancied horses remaining.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back