Champions League final tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

It's going to be a plus for us that we're playing at Wembley, can you imagine the MUFC support there? Going to be huge.

Ticket allocation is equal for both clubs I believe. Ticket prices are really expensive, ranging from £80-£300.

Ticket allocation is equal for both clubs I believe. Ticket prices are really expensive, ranging from £80-£300.

Could you provide some thoughts, please: Which price band do/would you apply for? I'm a season ticket holder and I have all 10 home cup games on my account, but no CL away game. I'd love to be successful with my application and I thought to apply for 80,00 priced ticket as first choice and a 150,00 priced one as second choice. Would you apply differently? MANY THANKS FOR YOUR IDEAS!!!

so.. £100 minimum (tube fares + tickets) or £20 for some Jack Daniels and nibbles round a friends.... as much fun as it would be to be there... i'd take the latter TBH...

Could you provide some thoughts, please: Which price band do/would you apply for? I'm a season ticket holder and I have all 10 home cup games on my account, but no CL away game. I'd love to be successful with my application and I thought to apply for 80,00 priced ticket as first choice and a 150,00 priced one as second choice. Would you apply differently? MANY THANKS FOR YOUR IDEAS!!!
Paedar, i wouldn't personally apply differently.

You've applied twice so i'm assuming you have to wait now? (Excuse my ignorance here).

Paedar, i wouldn't personally apply differently.

You've applied twice so i'm assuming you have to wait now? (Excuse my ignorance here).

(mother tongue is german and I'll try to dig out my best english)
When applying you're asked for two price band applications - a primary and a secondary choice of the current price - band; are you applying?
Just thought to get a different sight on that fuzz. LOL

I can't apply, so I have no idea. Not a season ticket holder.

Glazers up to there old tricks once again

was on football 365 and this caught my attention

More Nonsense From The Glazers
I know this isn't particularly fashionable and most non Man Utd fans couldnt give a hoot.. But I just want to publicise and highlight the absolute scam and daylight f*cking robbery that is the Glazers ticketing policy at Utd.

I, as a long standing Season Ticket holder am forced to buy not only the Premier League games, but ALL Champions League and FA-Cup home ties. My only opt-out is the Carling Cup. This season due to the economic situation that many are facing, including us, we decided to Opt of of the Carling Cup.

Now, having attended every one of United's home Champions League ties, having been forced to buy the tickets, I find that I am ineligible to apply for tickets to the final!

And why??

Because opting out of the Carling Cup also means, I cannot apply for away matches.. and guess what - a final is being classed as an away match... I could understand being further down the pecking order than a fan who purchased all tickets for all games.. but forced to go to the ties and then ineligible..

This is nothing short of outrageous and contemptible!

I have loved this club to bits for most of my 42 years, but I promise I will never spend another penny with Manchester United until those American debt ridden, blood sucking b*stards are history....
Richard, Manchester....

was on football 365 and this caught my attention

More Nonsense From The Glazers
I know this isn't particularly fashionable and most non Man Utd fans couldnt give a hoot.. But I just want to publicise and highlight the absolute scam and daylight f*cking robbery that is the Glazers ticketing policy at Utd.

I, as a long standing Season Ticket holder am forced to buy not only the Premier League games, but ALL Champions League and FA-Cup home ties. My only opt-out is the Carling Cup. This season due to the economic situation that many are facing, including us, we decided to Opt of of the Carling Cup.

Now, having attended every one of United's home Champions League ties, having been forced to buy the tickets, I find that I am ineligible to apply for tickets to the final!

And why??

Because opting out of the Carling Cup also means, I cannot apply for away matches.. and guess what - a final is being classed as an away match... I could understand being further down the pecking order than a fan who purchased all tickets for all games.. but forced to go to the ties and then ineligible..

This is nothing short of outrageous and contemptible!

I have loved this club to bits for most of my 42 years, but I promise I will never spend another penny with Manchester United until those American debt ridden, blood sucking b*stards are history....
Richard, Manchester....

right words, understandable anger, to be at CL away games, to get priority in the ballot, did come out of nowhere / I didn't know when the season started, what a shame to loyal supporters specially when they fly in to attend the games AND the season ticket renewals started parallel ... Peter / Vienna

Richard, i really feel sorry for you mate..that situation is ridiculous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back