Champions League 2023/24

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Congrats to City on making the last 16.

Pretty grim reading for Newcastle but they could spring a shock or two at St James Park.

Other than Group F, the top two seeds should be making it out of their groups. It usually doesn’t happen like that, but it’s hard to see where the shocks are coming from. United or Feyenoord perhaps?

Feels to me like it's wide open for the two English clubs this season.

Don't think there is anybody in Europe good enough to stop Liverpool or City winning it again this season sadly, the thought of either of them winning it makes me wonna puke.

City doing something United have never done, or likely to do the next 3/4 years -v- Liverpool pulling further ahead in European Cup/Champions League wins after we fought so hard under SAF to close the gap ....

Don't think there is anybody in Europe good enough to stop Liverpool or City winning it again this season sadly, the thought of either of them winning it makes me wonna puke.

City doing something United have never done, or likely to do the next 3/4 years -v- Liverpool pulling further ahead in European Cup/Champions League wins after we fought so hard under SAF to close the gap ....

Liverpool aren't in the CL. Arsenal and City left. I prefer an English team to win it to be fair, but not City under any circumstances. So Arsenal, please.

Liverpool aren't in the CL. Arsenal and City left. I prefer an English team to win it to be fair, but not City under any circumstances. So Arsenal, please.

Totally losing the plot, but thanks for some Sunshine on a Rainy day ;)

Was happy for Villa and Forest to win the big one back in the day but beyond that no, never, and we'd never hear the end of it if Arsenal won it ....

Looking at the last 8 there's not one team as a neutral I'd want to win now, maybe Atletico if Simeone is still there(daren't check LOL), or Dortmund if Sancho wasn't there.

If it’s not us I don’t want any English side to win it.

If it wasn’t for all their injuries at the back Real Madrid would be a serious contender but I think they’re still the best of the rest. Atletico over 2 legs are very dangerous but they’d be massive bottle jobs in a final, would love them to win it just annoy Real Madrid fans.

PSG have the Mbappe factor if he comes alive that could be enough to knock anyone out but the rest of that team looks quite average. Ramos hasn’t really provided that number 9 presence they’d hoped for.

Arsenal I wouldn't mind, I know they bought Rice for a large amount, but they generally don't throw money around and are run well. So them or Dortmund for me.

Arsenal I wouldn't mind, I know they bought Rice for a large amount, but they generally don't throw money around and are run well. So them or Dortmund for me.
Sometimes you just have to pay the big money to get a key player for your build and I think Arteta couldn't have got that any more right. It's exactly the type of signings we are not making.

I’m surrounded by Arsenal fans they can have a league title this year but I don’t want them anywhere near a European cup.

Be funny if Kane knocks the pm out with Bayern.

Simeone to finally win it then come to United to replace EtH in the Summer, let's turn the Red ¾ of Manchester into a Buenos Aires Mk.2

Plenty of talented young players, cheap, and winners by default ....

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back