Champions League 2020/21: PSG v Manchester United

Outstanding performance from our defense today, all were excellent, AWB in particular, but special mention for Tuanzebe going up against world class opponents and keeping them quiet. Excellent winner from Rashford. Great all-round performance from the team.

Outstanding performance from our defense today, all were excellent, AWB in particular, but special mention for Tuanzebe going up against world class opponents and keeping them quiet. Excellent winner from Rashford. Great all-round performance from the team.
Yep Tuanzebe was imperious tonight, if we can keep him fit he has all the traits to be our first choice centre back.

Great European away win, fantastic team performance, probably should have won even easier if a bit more clinical in the final third, but no criticism tonight, great stuff. GGMU

Only saw the last 10-15 minutes looked the stronger side.

Fred was bossing that midfield and the lads up top creating chances sounds like we deserved it which is a great boost.

You're an idiot and you don't know anything about football. If you don't want to read my comments, just skip over them.
Firstly, I know more about Manchester United and football than you will ever know.
Secondly, you call me an idiot but I told you to come back at full time and you chose not to buy that time instead spouting your mouth of right away (typical yank) and proving yourself to be The idiot.
I wouldnt single out 1 UTD player for criticism here, it was a very good team performance and to suggest Pogba the big posing gazelle and giving his recent performances should have been in place of either McT or Fred is laughable.
We could have scored 4 or 5 tonight had Rashford and Bruno been more decisive and took a shot at goal.
Idiot indeed!!! Do you think I am your President or something :)
I always had confidence we could win this game, it was my expectancy and all the doom mongers will just disappear further into the background.

Probably the best team performance for a while, defending and attacking well as a team unit.

All the players who came into the team looked good.

Attack flowed well, defence looked comfortable, the subs had a positive impact on our play.

A bit more eye of tiger from the forwards and we're rockin', if we can continue.

That's a great win, wished I could have seen it.

I wonder what VDB has to do to get a start. But can't complain, Ole last two change ups have ended with wins.

All the winning goals coming after Pogba is put on, I wonder if there is anything in that.

Last two games should hopefully put a stop to all the Ole is tactically inept chat.

Outstanding performance from our defense today, all were excellent, AWB in particular, but special mention for Tuanzebe going up against world class opponents and keeping them quiet. Excellent winner from Rashford. Great all-round performance from t

That's a great win, wished I could have seen it.

I wonder what VDB has to do to get a start. But can't complain, Ole last two change ups have ended with wins.

All the winning goals coming after Pogba is put on, I wonder if there is anything in that.

Last two games should hopefully put a stop to all the Ole is tactically inept chat.
I would say what is in is that when Pogba came on Ole actually switched to a more attacking format. He went for it and we got our reward.
That's the United way

I mean Pogba coming on for the last 20 minutes is the last thing opponents will want to see a fresh hugely talented player is your worst nightmare as an opponent so he will get more time and space later in games to hurt opponents.

Last night Ole got it bang on after we conceded he changed the formation and went after PSG and it worked a treat the game went a bit end to end in terms of you attack we attack but that's a gamble worth taking especially when you can throw in quality players off the bench.

With all due respect, given how things are we dont give a monkeys what you think. Try again at full time.

You're an idiot and you don't know anything about football. If you don't want to read my comments, just skip over them.

Firstly, I know more about Manchester United and football than you will ever know.
Secondly, you call me an idiot but I told you to come back at full time and you chose not to buy that time instead spouting your mouth of right away (typical yank) and proving yourself to be The idiot.
I wouldnt single out 1 UTD player for criticism here, it was a very good team performance and to suggest Pogba the big posing gazelle and giving his recent performances should have been in place of either McT or Fred is laughable.
We could have scored 4 or 5 tonight had Rashford and Bruno been more decisive and took a shot at goal.
Idiot indeed!!! Do you think I am your President or something :)
I always had confidence we could win this game, it was my expectancy and all the doom mongers will just disappear further into the background.

Can we please refrain from personal insults.

Ha, no harm done Old Slops is alright he just lets his prejudice against certain players overtake sometimes and I have a tendency to defend everything United at times.
Even more so when I am enjoying watching us kick ass with one of the best teams in Europe and a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape on the go :)
We move on until the next time. We are passionate football supporters on a United forum, it's not knitters weekly.

SHOOT........it was a really good away CL performance and we got the result we deserved. But I am sure we all agree that had some been more clinical when they had clear sight of goal we could have won that by 3 clear goals.
Hopefully Ole will reinforce this message in the next training session.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back