Champions League 2020/21: Manchester United v RB Leipzig

Credit goes to the defence first for me they held the fort under immense pressure at 1-0.

Didn’t give up a single easy chance to our opponent all night

I think one of the most pleasing things of late is the options off the bench. This time last year we had Lingard or Pereira coming off the bench after 60 minutes but now it’s the likes of Cavani, VDB, Pogba and obviously Rashford tonight. Great to see we have a wealth of options.

I think one of the most pleasing things of late is the options off the bench. This time last year we had Lingard or Pereira coming off the bench after 60 minutes but now it’s the likes of Cavani, VDB, Pogba and obviously Rashford tonight. Great to see we have a wealth of options.
I think it's also showing that Ole is coming up with a Plan B and maybe even a Plan C for how we play.

He's our new Phil Jones ;)

This looks like a Greenwood case, missing from the Chelsea squad, training this week and squad tonight. Does the timeframes fall into a 14 day quarantine possibly that Utd have kept very hush hush?
It's now confirmed Telles tested positive for Covid :(

After a game like that you just have to suck it all in and savour it. They don't come about too often.

It was a great performance on the night, we played particularly good football for the first 15 mins or so with quick one touch passing that has been so glaringly missing from our game of late. However from the goal we went a bit lifeless until the subs when we hit the turbocharger.

All in all very happy with that result and looking forward to Sunday.

However, if you listen very carefully you can actually hear that ref Still blowing his whistle today!!!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back