Champions League 2020/21: Man Utd vs Atalanta ~ Weds Oct 20th 8pm KO

The Norwich manager will be licking his lips we are so easy to score against.

Looks like Shaw lost his man and Maguire who was in a zonal role didn’t cover it.

I don't get it, Ole said it needed a change, pumps out the same crap formation and players.

The formation won’t change that’s his way of playing has been almost from day one.

He can’t change the back 4 or keeper and he's changed 3 of his other 6 outfield players.

How much change do you want?

Half time I’d have Cavani and Lingard on for Bruno and Ronaldo.

Just crap defending switching off gifting the opponent 2 goals they’ve not made a mistake at the back and don’t look like making one

I said what I want, firstly Bruno and Ronaldo benched, even if he won't change the formation that isn't working.
He is going to get sacked

I'm done. First time I've ever said this about anyone.

Oles gotta go. Just don't give me Conte and make me regret it.

Well this is utterly depressing. Even when we get chances I don’t feel confident we are going to take any of them.

Sigh.

This is not an easy group. Sorry but for fans to think it is was just arrogance. 10 years ago this group wouldn't have been an issue. But things have changed.

This is not an easy group. Sorry but for fans to think it is was just arrogance. 10 years ago this group wouldn't have been an issue. But things have changed.
Compared to what we could have got it is and especially with how much we have spent over the past few years.

This isn’t even the best Atalanta side - they have a few players out.

I don’t even think the players know what they are doing. I feel a little sorry for Fred and McT because the wide players aren’t tracking back much so they get drawn out to the wings to help against the wing backs. The Atalanta coach must think we are being coached by toddlers - it’s so easy to pass through us.

I'm done. First time I've ever said this about anyone.

Oles gotta go. Just don't give me Conte and make me regret it.
You put up a good defence mate. Much better than ours. So much wrong. Possibly the worst set piece coach in the memory of man. Big gaps between the lines. Bad finishing. To be fair you shouldn't have to coach people to head the ball away at a corner and if you cannot head it stop them from heading it.

Two huge chances before half time to claw it back could easily be going in at 2-2.

That’s the difference they’ve had two chances and killed us we’ve had two good chances and not punished them.

Second goal McTominay needs to be calling for a foul the bloke pushes him hit the deck, scream at the ref and make VAR check it.

Our players are to nice at this level you need to be a sh*t.

Let’s hope a rough sleep catches up on the Atalanta players in the second half.

Do we take off Fred or McT and add another attacker? That’ll probably make us even more open. Do we leave them on and just change the attackers? Who knows!

Honestly think there’s a chance of a comeback here but we have to take our next chance.

No subs at half time could have subbed 10 of them at half time.

They’re missing 5 first team players and they’ve looked like they’ve been playing together for years they all know the drill.

But for United fans to think that was arrogance bud. Villareal beat United in the final a few months ago. Atalanta are a decent team.
The loss in the Europa league final was a reflection of how bad we played. It should never have got to penalties. It’s a bad state of affairs if United fans could not expect to get out of the group.

I'd be getting Lingard and Sancho on for Bruno and Ronaldo for a start

It's on. I've said Ole needs to go. I've had £200 on Atalanta at 1/2. If we turn this around its on me.

1-2 Rashford assisted by Bruno.

Subs are key here that quality off the bench could kill a tired team can’t afford to let them recover.

When the draw was made were you gutted at the make up of the group?

McTominay off the post.

Got to punish them these lot are gone

Momentum is gone subs required Bruno has to come off.

Pogba and Cavani on McTominay and Rashford off.

Our manager hasn’t got the balls to sub off his stars

Yeah, not got the bottle to sub Ronaldo.
He's not got the balls for star players

We are playing Ronaldo on the wing it’s 2021 FFS.

Next subs need to be Sancho and Lingard for Bruno and Ronaldo.

Great double save from De Gea.

Lindelof absolutely had his pants pulled down by Zapata he’s made a big difference since he came on.

If he takes greenwood off rather than Ronaldo it will be telling

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back