Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

se7en

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7905872/Oviedo-claims-English-interest

Costa Rica international Bryan Oviedo claims 'four clubs from England and Italy' are chasing his signature, as his deal runs down at FC Copenhagen.

The 22-year-old defender has entered the final year of his contract in Denmark and has offered no indication that he will be penning an extension.

Oviedo believes the time has come for him to explore other options, with interest in his services mounting steadily.

Manchester United are reported to be among those to have considered making a move, with his potential having caught the eye of the Red Devils' scouting network.

Oviedo has already admitted to being honoured by the Old Trafford links, but claims he remains in the dark when it comes to his future.

He admits that a move would appear to be 'imminent', but is reluctant to speculate on where a switch will take him.

Negotiations

"This could be my last month in Copenhagen," Oviedo told Everadoherrera.com.

"I'll have to wait and see what happens before the window closes.

"I've heard that there has been a lot of interest and I imagine that a move is imminent.

"There has been interest from four clubs from England and Italy, but I can't tell you more right now.

"I've been in negotiations with Copenhagen, but I feel that I've done my bit in Danish football and now I want to test myself on a higher level and in a better division."

Se7en, I've edited the first post of the three threads you created today. The links were not working for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back