Bendito Mantato

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He’s a hard one to read. He looks like he’s got talent and of course he’s young so there’s a lot of time for him to develop etc. He looks fast but then doesn’t go past people a lot. I like that he’ll play the simple pass but then at that level I think from a winger you’d want to see more?

He’s a hard one to read. He looks like he’s got talent and of course he’s young so there’s a lot of time for him to develop etc. He looks fast but then doesn’t go past people a lot. I like that he’ll play the simple pass but then at that level I think from a winger you’d want to see more?

Why even bother trying to form an opinion of a 15 year-old based on a 01.49 minute video?

And he's a defender, not a winger anyway

Must admit that's what I thought. Watched the vid and I'm still as clueless about the player as I was before.

Played twice at LB earlier in the season for the injured Harry Amass, and his last two games wide-right(he scored in his previous game) for United, and in midweek he played twice for England 16s, once at LB, once as LCB

Played twice at LB earlier in the season for the injured Harry Amass, and his last two games wide-right(he scored in his previous game) for United, and in midweek he played twice for England 16s, once at LB, once as LCB
Are you watching the youth on a regular basis? I don't usually bother If I'm honest. It's enough for me watching the main team.

Are you watching the youth on a regular basis? I don't usually bother If I'm honest. It's enough for me watching the main team.

Never miss a game, do spreadsheets and everything, proper anorak me ....

Chalk and Cheese, the 18s are a joy to watch ....

I've always wanted to start watching, I just never end up doing so. I don't think I have the patience.

I commend you though, and I'm glad some people have that level of dedication.

Why even bother trying to form an opinion of a 15 year-old based on a 01.49 minute video?

And he's a defender, not a winger anyway
Well to be fair I don’t watch the academy so I only have a short video to go off… I’m not trying to criticise the kid I’m just going off what I saw. Yes I agree it’s a short video so it’s hard to judge him. Like I said he looks like a player who is willing to do the simple thing which is an underrated skill these days.

Don't know if that 'X' thingy ^ above ^ is gonna load but Dito Mantato was training with the first-team yesterday.

Please tell me he plays right wing and takes free kicks?

Bendito Like Beckham

16-year-old Bendito Boanova Mantato fired up by recent criticism from @RichH2016 was the star of the show as Manchester United 18s fought back from 0-2 down to win 5-2 at home to Blackburn Rovers this morning.

Just the 4 goals from Mantato ....

He looks good to me. I have seen him at left back and right wing. Reminds me a little bit of saka in that respect.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back