Australian Open 2017

Berba_God

Sir Murray starts as the favourite.

Good to have Federer back after six months.

I think the women's will be very open not seen any one in convincing form at the start of the season.

Murray, Evans, and Edmund through to second round on men's side

Watson and Konta on women's

Dan Evans caused biggest upset in mans draw so far by beating former US Open champion and seventh seed Marin Cillic.

It's been an unpredictable Australian Open! Who is now favourite to win the mens an ladies?

I would say Wawrinka followed by Nadal. Of course I hold onto the pipe dream for Federer.

I've not seen Serena play yet but she would have to be favourite now.

Serena knocks Konta out. From the score it doesn't seem to have been much of a match

Always Williams final in the ladies. Did not expect that st the start of the tournament.

It is definitely the golden oldies final. No one would have predicted the finals at the outset

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really pleased for Federer. Absolutely phenomenal player throughout his career and to win a slam at his age is an incredible achievement! And I'm glad that he held off Nadal. I've never been a Nadal fan to tell the truth so I was glad too see Federer beat his old nemesis.

Some achievement. Sets the rest of the season up nicely! Hopefully both can stay fit, for the slams at least.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back