Finances Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been shouting about boycotts for years, only to have the, "But I love United," argument tossed back. The Green and Gold protestors also make me titter. As much as I agree with their philosophy, chanting a few songs before a game and setting off yellow and green flares will do nothing to move the Glazers. It's hilarious, when you walk around the ground and the scarf sellers shout "Get your green and gold scarves, kick out the Glazers," like that's going to have any effect whatsoever. All buying scarves does is put profit into the vendors' pockets. You'd be better off sticking your scarf money into MUST.

The only way the Glazers could have been ousted was years ago when they initially took over. There's not a snowballs chance in Hell they'll move now. They know the market is going to get broader for United in future. I was in China last year and they adore United over there. The Glazers know the TV rights will be up for grabs in a few years time and a PPV in China alone will make them more money than we could ever dream of. Then there's the rest of Asia too!

It's too late to shift the Glazers. The games, the merchandise and everything else should have been boycotted years ago. To think it would work now is folly. The ship has sailed down the Manchester Canal and off to America, laden with all your money.

The Express is terrible. I very much doubt they will have an exclusive. This will be nonsense.

The Express article contradicts recent reports. There's been talk of investing money, an overhaul of the youth set up and a building mini Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back