Callum Wilson for £18m anybody?

You full sale only attention seekers probably didn't.
Can’t help yourself can you? Sad pathetic sleep deprived moron.

Tell us all why you want Wilson so badly, remembering if that’s possible for you that he is injured most of the time?

Can’t help yourself can you? Sad pathetic sleep deprived moron.

Tell us all why you want Wilson so badly, remembering if that’s possible for you that he is injured most of the time?

My sleep patterns fascinate you don't they, do you want a saucy pic of me in my silk pj's?

I've never once said I want him badly, not a once. Feel free to quote a post of mine where I have.

My sleep patterns fascinate you don't they, do you want a saucy pic of me in my silk pj's?

I've never once said I want him badly, not a once. Feel free to quote a post of mine where I have.
Wow you really are puddled.
and still here when was the last time you left the house?

Anyho, back on topic, would probably prefer Choupo-Moting over Wilson if we were going short-term(again!) but only because somebody has kindly pointed out Wilson's injury record.

For the attention of my personal stalker @JammyRed. Try reading it without moving your lips, go on try it, bet you can't

I've even convinced myself now, it he could pass a medical and was available for £15/18m we'd be mad not to make a move, if we've got the money obviously ....
You look pretty convinced you want him here, I suppose you forgot about that post though as it was a very long time ago in this new mega shift..

4 strikers for two position though, and Sheringham and Yorke played more like a 10, and Ole could do a passable job on either wing, and that was in a team used to winning every week, it's slightly different now, but yeah you'd want Hojlund to up his game and fight to get his place back but if his International place is on the line he might think sod this for a game of soldiers and push for a move.
Then he wouldn't be a player I'd want to wear our colours. Manchester United is first and foremost. Simple as that. Luckily I happen to know this isn't the case. He supports us and he is up for the fight. I think he'll eventually be that star up front we need. Just not yet.

You look pretty convinced you want him here, I suppose you forgot about that post though.

Yeah mate but I'm sleep deprived as you've pointed out 50 times in the last 24 hours ....

Which part of I'm just trying to get a debate about a footballer on a forum that focuses predominately on football do you not understand ffs

Stop taking everything so seriously, if you don't agree with my opinion, fine, just scoot on by, it's simple

Then he wouldn't be a player I'd want to wear our colours. Manchester United is first and foremost. Simple as that. Luckily I happen to know this isn't the case. He supports us and he is up for the fight. I think he'll eventually be that star up front we need. Just not yet.

Oh yeah, 100% agree with that.

Yeah mate but I'm sleep deprived as you've pointed out 50 times in the last 24 hours ....

Which part of I'm just trying to get a debate about a footballer on a forum that focuses predominately on football do you not understand ffs

Stop taking everything so seriously, if you don't agree with my opinion, fine, just scoot on by, it's simple
You could stop replying to my posts, even simpler.

You could stop replying to my posts, even simpler.

Okay I'll do a deal with you, I'll only reply to those posts where you question my sleep patterns, mental wellbeing and question my football knowledge, oh hang on that's not much help as that's all you ever post about, erm - let me sleep on it, we'll work something out ....

Okay I'll do a deal with you, I'll only reply to those posts where you question my sleep patterns, mental wellbeing and question my football knowledge, oh hang on that's not much help as that's all you ever post about, erm - let me sleep on it, we'll work something out ....
Who are you trying to kid you can’t reply and give an answer to anything football related, you can’t take being questioned.
You ruin what could be a good forum.

Who are you trying to kid you can’t reply and give an answer to anything football related, you can’t take being questioned.
You ruin what could be a good forum.

Not true. I'll answer anything, It's how I'm asked at times which I object to.

I'm not even gonna justify that with a reply.

Opera-Snapshot-2024-01-28-140456-www-stretfordendarising-com.png

Come on guys. This forum is better than two posters immaturely jibing at each other for page upon page.

Seeing this kind of crap isn’t going to endear new posters to stay on here.

So basically just ignore each other if you don’t like one another’s posts.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back