Rafael, Macheda and Bebe nominated for 'Golden Boy' award

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSNFRMN

Rafael, Macheda and Bebe have been nominated for the Tuttosport 'Golden Boy' award. The award recognises the finest u21 talent Europe has to offer. Previous winners include Anderson and Rooney aswell as other stars Messi and Aguero. get voting.
Sondaggio - Calcio - Tuttosport

Voted for Rafael too.

We have the most of any club by the way. I think the Eastern Europeans caught on to this weeks ago.

Pjanic, Ninis, Lukaku, Ljajic, Kroos, Hazard, Douglas Costa, de Gea, Coutinho.... such a great contenders!
Surprise to see Bébé on the list.

Douglas Costa definitely has talent and skill to shine. I've seen some Shakhtar games and he has been very impressive. He's quick, very good on shots, and a very creative player.

United wanted to sign him when he's playing here, but Gremio asked £20M in that time. Quando o Shakhtar tried to sign him, they asked £7M. And he was sold by £6.5M.

He is an attacking midfielder, so I don't if he'd be exactaly suitable to the English style of play. But he'sa player with a great future. He'll be in Brazilian NT soon. That's a sure thing.

However, he need to change some attitudes. When he arrived at Shakhtar, he said it was a matter of time until he plays in a bigger club. In other words, He considered Shakhtar a stepping stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back