Not open for further replies.
175pxqprlogo.png
vs.
200pxmanchesterunitedfc.png

Premier League
Sunday, 18 December 2011
Loftus Road
KO: 12:00 UK time​

There's an upside to this for me, i've got my cousin's 30th at 4 on Sunday so with this being at 12 I can watch, really not a fan of any games before 3 though, it's just too early.

Fergie: Berbatov is fit. Rafael is back training. Darron Gibson got a knock last night. We took him off as a precaution, but he should be okay.

TBH... start of the season, i would have said an easy win...

Then they beat Chelski. Now i think we'll still win it.... but with a bit of a fight.

They're not scoring many. Least amount of goals scored at home in the league with 6 and I think they got 2 at home against City. Our away record is much improved on last season, lets hope that continues.

Sadly, i won't be able to watch the game.

I don't expect many changes. Jones has been doing a good job in the midfield and should stay there. His partnership with Carrick worked a way better than i expected. Hopefully, i'll get good news when i get home tomorrow.

Put my head down whilst looking at the computer and then missed the goal

I was asleep and missed the chance to hit the pub to see the game.

and now i find that Five Live are too busy gassing on about random cr*p instead of commentating the game....

I didnt miss the goal but i heard about it before i seen it lol. Stupid yellow Rio bloody hell.

I am glad the half wistle has gone - QPR were building pressure in our box

How we're only 1-0 up, I dont know. More of the same in the second half and we'll surely eventually beat QPR's keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back