Premier League 2023/24: Man United vs Burnley - Sat 27th Apr - 15:00 KO

I can't understand why VAR did not tell the referee to look at the monitor when I felt the defender kicked Garnacho's foot in the area.

And that’s where Man Utd currently are, can’t see off relegation fodder at home.

Another game that shows why we can't wait for the season to be over. Poor decision making in the final third from our attack and at the back in defence, and no support for Mainoo in midfield. The substitutions were mind boggling.

Our players are so soft and weak. You never have any faith they won’t do something stupid when winning.

I’ve only seen the short 3 minute highlight clip plus the penalty decisions.

Not to go all Forest all 3 were on the softer side but you expect to get 1 of them. Had the ref given any of them then VAR wouldn’t over turn it.

Their’s was a penalty not sure what Onana was thinking a moment of panic caused by very casual play by Casemiro.

We need to get some of these defenders fit for the cup final as that back 4 is a shambles.

Feels like back to square 1 in the summer with midfield.

As for the manager I reckon he’s toast but there’s so much more that needs fixing than him.

At my wits end with this lot to be honest. There are far worse teams in terms of quality than us but their commitment is double what our players produce.

Our players just ambling back is just unacceptable. A lot of these players aren’t good enough to wear this famous shirt right now. The faster the summer comes the better.

Can’t wait for the excuses
It seems there are no excuses just that you are a very dynamic and entertaining team. I mean yes you are no doubt but that’s part of the problem. You are fun and dynamic so you are good to watch as a neutral but that’s not getting results.

At my wits end with this lot to be honest. There are far worse teams in terms of quality than us but their commitment is double what our players produce.

Our players just ambling back is just unacceptable. A lot of these players aren’t good enough to wear this famous shirt right now. The faster the summer comes the better.

They gave up weeks ago probably go back to that Fulham game they lost in the last minute.

Since then they’ve just been going through the motions they know top 4 is gone.

The number of points we’ve dropped in the last few minutes of games this season is alarming.

I do not blame Casemiro for the penalty. There was absolutely no need for Onana to punch the opposition player in the head.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back